41. harry potter crossover II

(Harry Potter crossover)

All Edmund was thinking was:
How!? Why me? Why slytherin? Why!

After having a small tantrum in his mind, Edmund stood and made his way to the slitherin table being greeted by Malfoy himself.

"Welcome to slytherin, Edmund." The girl from earlier, (y/n) had said with a warm and kind smile, causing Edmunds cheeks to burn a bright pink.

Draco had noticed Edmunds reaction, he smirked and quickly said, "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy .. and this is my wonderful girlfriend, (y/n) (l/n)."

"I'm Goyle, this is Crabbe." Two other boys who sat on the left side of Draco said.

"N-nice to meet you all." He smiled and turned to (y/n) who was eating her fries and was definitely enjoying it.

"(Y/n)," Edmund started, and (y/n) looked at him, giving him a "hmm?"
"You have sauce on your bottom lip." He laughed.

"oh," (Y/n) grabbed a napkin and whipped her lips, successfully taking the sauce from her lips.
"I knew that."

"So how many sibling do you have? seems like so many." Draco asked ever so nicely .... just kidding it was kinda rude.

"Two sisters and one brother." Edmund replied and started eating his dinner. And (y/n) did the same because she was hungry.

"I wish I had a sibling .. the only thing I have close to a brother or sister is an owl, she's beautiful though." (Y/n) told them and looked at Hermione who was smiling at her. (y/n) quickly smiled back, giving her a wave too.

"Who are you waving at?" Draco asked and looked to see Hermione smiling, but as she saw Draco she glared at him giving her attention back to Ron.

"Granger? seriously (n/n)? she's nothing but a filthy mudblo-" Draco was cut off by (y/n), who slammed her hands on the table and stood up which caught everybody's attention, including Edmund.

"Stop saying that! She's is more than just a muggle-born! She is kind, very beautiful, incredibly smart, a great friend and so much more! If I hear you call her a "filthy mudblood" again I'll-" (y/n) turned her attention to everybody that was staring at her and I mean everyone was staring at her.

Not all of it was bad, Harry and Ron were smiling that a pureblood like
(y/n) herself would even think about befriending a muggle-born like Hermione. Hermione smiled and mouthed 'thank you.' and she smiled widely, knowing she had made a loyal friend.

(Y/n) turned back to Draco, "If you call her a "filthy mudblood" again .. I will promise that you will regret it. I am truely sorry for my outburst everybody."

(Y/n) turned around and walked to the slitherin common room.
But Hermione, Harry and Ron chased after her.

On their way Ron turned to Edmund and said, "you comin' or not eds?"

"Alright, then." Edmund stood and chased with the golden trio.

Luckily Hermione caught (y/n) before she could enter the slytherin common room, the three boys found Hermione and (y/n) hugging as (y/n) cried in her shoulder.

When (y/n) saw that the boy were in her presences she let go of Hermione and whipped her tears as quickly as possible.

Edmund watched in sadness and decided he couldn't take it anymore, "you don't have to act all happy about this when inside your broken."

(Y/n) nodded and tears escaped her eyelids. Edmund walked to her and gave her a hug.

"I've been there before, I compared myself to my brother so much that I turned on him and my sisters- it broke me, I regret it but it made be stronger then ever." He said trying to comfort the crying girl.

"He is just so different when we're by them, so m-mean." She sobbed.

Edmund pulled away from their hug and smiled,
"If you ever need someone to talk to you can talk to me."

"Thank you, Edmund." She thanked and stood next to Hermione.

"Do you want to sit by me at dinner?" Edmund offered (y/n) with a warm smile, flashing his pearly white teeth.

"I don't think that will be necessary, but thank you for the offer." She said and walked back to the dinning room.

.: IN THE DINNING ROOM :.

Edmund and (y/n) had been smiling at each other for the whole night and Draco was sick of it.

"Stop smiling at my girlfriend, Pevensie." Draco spat out his last name but pure disgust and Edmund rolled hi eyes at him.

"Keep acting like that and that title will soon be 'ex-girlfriend'" (y/n) threatened, her words gritting through her teeth as her jaw clenched in anger.

Edmund was considered a friend to (y/n), or so she thought...

.: :. .: :. .: :.

Hiii!

comments if you want a part three because these are really fun.

okay! update, there is absolutely nothing wrong with slytherin! i, myself am i slytherin and i just thought edmund would've expected himself to be in gryffindore.