85. first "i love you" II

first "i love you" part 2

Peter
you
how long into the relationship? 8 months

   you were celebrating your eight months anniversary with Peter, you were both on your horses, racing around and playing.
     Peter stopped and tucked a piece of hair that was in your face, his face was close to yours so you took the opportunity and kissed his lips passionately. "i love you, Peter."
Peter smiled and kissed you again, "i love you more, (y/n)."

Edmund
him
how long into the relationship? 10 months

   you and Ed were just on a normal date, you were both just walking around on the beach. You were wearing a pair of jeans and a black shirt from when you first arrived to narnia. surprisingly they still fit after a while.
     you were watching how beautiful it was when the water hit the shore and sand. you couldn't help but stand in the nice cold water even though you were fully clothed, you didn't care. "Ed! come in the water! it's beautiful!"
Edmund stayed put on the beach, "i think i 
     might just stay here."  you rolled your eyes and dragged him into the water, he fell in first and he pulled you in too, you landed on top of him. he pecked your lips, "i love you."
you looked away because of you were blushing madly. "i love you, too."

Susan
her
how long into the relationship? 5 months

   Susan was exploring narnia with you and while she was looking by the rock walls she found a gem popping out of the walls, she didn't tell you and every morning she would go there and try to dig it out with a bunch of tools. one day she finally got it out a decided to make a ring out of it, with the help of others she made it the perfect size for your middle finger.
     "hey, (y/n)?"  "yes, su?"
she held out the ring and have you a smile, "you know i love you right?"  you were shocked and before you asked she answered what she knew you were going to say, "no, i am not proposing. this is a promise ring." you held out your hand and she slipped the ring on. "i love you so much." you said and pulled her into a hug.

Lucy
you
how long into the relationship? nine months

   she was trying to get your attention by annoying you and it just slipped out, "(y/n)! (y/n)! (y/n)!" "what?" "i love you."

(this one is short but sweet)

Caspian
him
how long into the relationship? a year and 2 months

   you were randomly writing and drawing on a notebook, when Caspian come up behind you and bear hugs you, in one hand he's holding a necklace with your favourite gem and gold chain and in the other he's holding your favourite type of flowers, "aww, Cas, you didn't have to." he kissed your cheek, "i just love you so much, and i want to spoil you."

(we all need someone in this chapter to be our boyfriend/girlfriend. am i right?)