1. Wilderness

It has been like this for years yet nothing has changed. I was 13 when all this began yet the more I grew up the more it grew too. Many times I thought about running away but if people found me I couldn't say I'm John Linton's daughter, people would just pull apart my limbs to bring me home just so they can earn the respect of them,my parents.They are very respected persons in my town. My dad is a high class lawyer and my mom is a professional therapist for deranged people with depression and anger issues and some how I wonder why they provide the services when they need it more. Anyways they make a lot of money and own a expensive building where they work independently along with many more and they are respected for their teamwork as a married couple and their love for success so yes everyone adores the middle-aged couple who started from the bottom now their here.

However ,the people know nothing of what these angels are at home. I thought only God had angels but it seems like these are camouflaged in good nature to hide their rotten stench. They don't even care about me, well they care about my older sister Tammy although she's just like them they call me names and I'm just tired of it. I have 2 more days until school opens and it's was like hell being here. Today is Friday,their movie night ,it's nice.... well it is for them anyway. I'm not allowed to watch the movie on movie night I am supposed to make sure they have all they need:popcorn, snacks, candy,soda,etc. They say I should 'know what they want' *well I know for sure they don't want me*so they don't have to call me and disturb their movie. So technically I'm the help and I don't get paid.

Living here is like living in the darkest part of a jungle in the wilderness alone without anyone but who am I to think they care, I'm a messed up Cinderella story but in this case I only have 1 sister and an extra ,my father but thing is who's going to be my fairy-godmother.

There's no Jack or Gus-Gus, no Bruno and definitely no Prince charming. I'm trapped with no where to go and I can't run away well not yet anyway.

It's my last year in school and I'm planning to go away for college but they don't know that. I'm not going far but it's away from here. It has a small campus and that's where I'm staying I want a -no I need a job but that's for another time. I've applied for many colleges but they mainly are Art, Acting, Math and English, Science and a few more subjects I'm studying.

My parents give me my own credit card and they lodge money on it every month so I can't run out, it's kind of lifetime warranty, if anything is wrong I can always get a new one and that's the only thing they do that shows they care.

..............................

I'm currently in my room on my computer printing my work. I hear someone scream and a groan I ignore it as usual it probably Tammy and my parents having a three-some. Tammy is in her first stage fingering and fingling that is done by mom, dad probably has his dick in mom's ass so they all get pleased. My family is sick. I'm not included in their activity and I'm thankful for it.

..................

Soon I go to bed it's sickening to hear. After all I am in a wilderness but I'm wild enough to tame without playing their disgusting game.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE