3. Queen Bitch

It's 6 am I make my way to the bathroom and begin my daily routine I'm done in 15 minutes. I get ready by putting on a simple outfit,black skinny ripped jeans and a black T-shirt with my black converse, after all I like to dress simple but I try to look good. I run downstairs and pick up an apple then leave the house.

I arrive at school at 7:15 and school begins at 7:30. There are a few students but it doesn't matter I just make my way to my locker get my necessary stuff and head to math class. Not many students were inside but I hurriedly made my way to the far right of the classroom to the extreme back. I sit and start a little sketching in one of my books a little while later the teacher came in greeted us and began at work.

"So x=y+2(3÷-9)×6,in this equa- ",I zone out the rest of the class until I hear the bell ring and I quickly make my way to the door. I run to my locker not wanting to see her today I'm stressed as it is.

...........................

I open my locker and shove my books into my locker as quickly as possible. I slam the door shut and spin on my heels. As I turn around to come face to face with a blond bimbo.

"Hey,little slut where's your body guard?,we can't have a walking STD."

I just hold my head down. If I show any emotion they'll just make their interaction longer.

"What's the matter mute,she isn't dumb is she?"

I can feel my anger boiling but I hold it, I can't answer them. I try to walk away but she and her minions side step into my way.
Can't bother with their stubbornness. I say,"Excuse me? "

"Oh my,did thou say something, I didn't quite catch that?"

Not bothering to hold my mouth I reply, "Of course you didn't, I'm not herpes. "

I crowd has formed and some were snickering and giggling at what I said while Brittney was standing their with her mouth agape.

"Y-yo- wha-,"

I say,"What's wrong, cat got your tongue or in this case cock got your tongue?"

She is making motions but no words are formed,I have to eat lunch so I walk backwards and say,"When people see you and your crew ,it's who let the Flintstones out not me it's you,bye bitch."
I spin around flipping my hair and walk outside.

.......................

The rest of my day went by smoothly in the evening I was walking out the doors when suddenly was slammed into a wall and pushed to the ground by Brittney. I feel a pain in my back I tried to get up but I wouldn't budge. It's like this is girl mentally ill.
"What's the matter with you,are you crazy?"

"No,but you are, who do you think you are trying to mess with me,Brittney, the Queen Bee."

By the time she finished her little speech I realized that she isn't going to stop and I have to put a stop to this.

"Yes, you are the Queen,the number 1 ,Queen Bitch ,after all if you are the Queen 'B' so what's the dog without the itch."

I turn and walk away leaving her once again speechless. They say you should 'serve' your Queen and that's exactly what I did.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.