6. Monday is Son's Day

Finally,as much as I hate school I'm happy to be here because the house was just big and lonely and also because 'they'  came home early.

My brother was busy on Sunday but he came for a brief visit and notified me that he was coming back on Monday at about 4:00.

Well I hope he's prepared for crazy mother fuckers because that's what his parents are.

***************************************

It's now 3:50 because I arrived from school long years ago to settle my anxiety. I mean what if they do something to hurt me or better yet disown me.

Ding dong

And that's the door bell,let's find out what's gonna happen and before hell breaks loose I ran to open the door. But with my luck Tammy was at the door instead staring at Kyle like a piece of her favourite meat. I shudder and gather enough courage to say,

"Can you for once do something sensible and let our guest in?"

She glared at me slightly the with a flash she turned around smiled and said,"Come in,"

"Who's at the door T?"

I turn around to see mom coming down the stairs putting on a hoop earring at the same time. When she caught sign of me she grimaced but quickly hid it when she caught sign of Kyle.

She began talking in her seductive tone,
"Well hello there,"

"Hello, You must be Mary."

"Yes I am indeed."

"I'm your son, Kyle."

My mother looked like a deer caught in headlights before her expression changed into one of disgust when she said,

"Get out,"

Kyle looked so confused, he opened his mouth to speak but before he said anything. My mom said,

"Kyla, please show him to the door and make sure he stays out."

I nodded and quickly grabbed him by the hand muttering a small 'come' he staggered out of his day dream and followed me at the door I pushed him outside and whispered 'sorry' right as I slammed the door in his face.

..............

*secret POV

"He was here today.Do you think we should get rid of him? Kyla suspects something and she doesn't need to know. We paid those mother fucking idiots to keep their mouth shut. They knew that money is no object well ......not anymore, but they could have asked for more. Tammy is too dumb to figure this out and is still drooling over his dirty body. He is a remembrance of our past and we need to erase our past including him. He is a log in our pass blocking my- I mean our way to success. He will be next in line for our money but we didn't raise him so he doesn't know about our family business."

"He's not important just leave them out of our plan,it's better that way when they suspect nothing. We can make her have an unlimited card so that when she's gone she'll be alright. I know that you can't tolerate her but she's still your child, please remember that. Don't let trivial matters make us lose our chance to follow up on our main priority."

"Fine but if something goes wrong, it's on you because you are the one that keeps on making trivial matters get in the way and carrying away your focus. This is the last time I'm doing this your issues are to be fixed by you and you alone. But first we need to deal with our problem."

~end of POV

                     *****************

The time has come for me to announce that Monday is not Son's Day because they didn't accept him so let the games begin. One, two, draw. It's like tic-tac-toe ,a draw then one goes, it's each other you oppose. Be the one to win and learn to stick a pin. You shift the gear, do moves that are rare and yet no trouble comes near. Secrets make this family wonder, why they are right here and someone missing yet their sitting right over there.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE