11. "Why me?"

I woke up to the smell of food, delicious food. I realize I'm in an unfamiliar room but I simply shrug.
I see a door that must lead to the bathroom. I open it and decide to take a long warm shower. I scrubbed my body wanting to remove my memories. I was done in 20 minutes. I wrap myself in a big fluffy towel and enter back the room.

To say I was frightened was an understatement.
Right there in my bed was the man who saved me on his phone. I nearly let go of the towel.

He looked up at me and I took off to the bathroom at lightning speed. I mean look at me.

I look at myself in the mirror to see scars on my shoulders and one on my face. My right cheek was slightly discolored.There was also a huge bruise on my side and stomach.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.
He was still there but this time staring at me with amusement and interest.

"Kyla, how are you feeling?"

' I'm fine, but can you leave while I change.'

"Actually......No, i want to make sure you're okay."

'Fine, but I need clothes.'

He went over to a closet and gave me a T-shirt,boxer and a joggers.

I smiled and went to the bathroom then came out fully dressed.

He motioned for me to follow him. We went down the stairs and entered a beautiful kitchen there was staff but they left as soon as they saw him.

"I'm hungry."

He smiled and went to the corner handing me a plate of food which I gladly took and ate.

                     //////////////////

We are currently walking aimlessly through the halls. I found out his name is Jamie and that he is Kyle's best friend. He is a second in command gang leader. He knows about my parents and wants to help me but he says the bad business they're in can't be fixed.

"Kyla, I need to talk to you about something."

'"Sure."

"Your sister's grandfather is a dangerous man and my father, owner of Syper industries owes him a huge debt."

"Jamie, what do I have to do with this?"

"I'm sorry Kyla," he said with guilt.

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry, so so sorry."

He took a device out of his pocket, pressed a button and in no time at all 3 buff looking men surrounded me. With a flick of his hand they took me away.

I began struggling so they knocked me out.

But one question remains, "Why me?"

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE