5. Hurting me

It's the weekend and I'm definitely not glad. I have no homework, which many students would be glad for because they have more time to party and drink but I have to stay home on punishment because I apparently was out idling when I had work to do but I was kidnapped. I couldn't tell them that but who cares and plus I didn't have any proof. My parents were downstairs doing what I don't care.

"Kyla!"

Speak of the devils and they shall shout.

"Yeasssssss!"

"Come here,Now!"

I quickly make my way downstairs.

"Your father,Tammy and I are going on a business trip and you have to go to school so you'll be staying here all by your self. I'll be back on Tuesday ,ok ,make sure that you do everything."

"Ok"

Thank the Lord they're gone, they left about 5 minutes after our talk.  I wonder what I'm gonna do now.

Before I could decide what to do the door bell rang.
I quickly ran downstairs and swung the door open. I looked up to see a tall muscular yet cute figure looking down on me.
I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

"May I help you?"

He winced at my tone of voice but ignored it.
"Um....yes,is this John and Mary Linton's house."

"Yes, I'm their daughter,but their not here."

"Well, in that case I'm your brother."

        ..............................................

Time seemed to stop then I burst out laughing,really hard I must add. It's like stomach clutching, ground rolling, tear falling laugh.

"Hello, I'm Kim Kardashian."

I looked up to see him looking at me ,only with a brief smile, it was then I realised he wasn't kidding.

"Your not kidding?"I asked with my eyes as wide as saucers.

"Is that a bad thing?"he asked.

"No!,well not really,it's just that I wa-, never mind,"I let out a sigh,"Come in,I'm sure you want to talk."

.......

We sat in the lounge and before you ask he was doing all the talking because he felt the need to explain.
It turns out he was raised by a couple in their 30's. But one day they got into an argument and they revealed that he was adopted. He is 22 years old now. By the years passed he was curious and you all know that curiosity killed the cat,so here we are now. He had finally been able to find his parents after going through some very rough patches and although he was confident in what he was saying he paused at certain points and didn't finish it, so it was quite obvious that he was hiding something from me but he's not the only one with secrets.

He left 5 minutes after his speech, leaving me alone in my thoughts. I found out his name was Kyle. He said he was visiting tomorrow, hopefully he will because I've had too many questions that need answers as soon as possible.

                         ***************

There's only one problem, will he be like the rest of my family or will he stop them from hurting me.

Afterall curiosity killed the cat,but satisfaction brought it back.

                  VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE