10. Saved

*Zane's POV

I was in the back of the room in the dark corner. I made a deal with Kyla and being so damn gullible she believed.

Boom!

Fuck! They found us. Jamie was not supposed to be here. How did he find us?

Bang!

Shit! They are close. I pull my gun from the back of my pants and get ready to shoot.
I was stepping out of my hiding place when I heard a gun shot. What I didn't realize was that it was meant for me?

I only heard the sound then I felt myself falling. I fell on the hard concrete and I blacked out.

             =============================

*Kyla

I saw the man who was talking to me fall to the ground. I screamed. I was getting scared. First, kidnapped then an invasion. Oh God.

A cute man came in.......well he looked around Kyle's age. He scanned the room and then his eyes fell on me. He eyes held sympathy, he rushed over and cut the rope from my hands and feet.

Instead of asking my condition he just walked away making sure the bodies were fully unconscious then took up a bag he saw in the corner.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking,"I said my voice laced with sarcasm.

He simply looked up shook his head and chuckled.

"Kyla let's go."

"How do you know my name?"

Instead of giving me a straight reply he gave me a smartass comment.

"How do you know your gender?"

I just rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

     ººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº 

We've been walking for about an half an hour. I was getting hungrier by the minute. Between the leaving the hospital, getting kidnapped and now partially saved I haven't eaten.

I began walking slower because of the pain in my lower abdomen. I felt weak and the pain was a lot more difficult to deal with.

I groaned when I felt a shock wave in my stomach.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see the man looking down on me with fear and confusion.

"Are you okay?"

I only groaned in reply. I nodded and then began to walk once again.

I felt extremely dizzy then all of a sudden I lost control of my body and I felt myself falling.

Shit!

I assumed that it was the man but I couldn't reply, I wasn't in control of my body and my eyes were falling shut.

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist exactly before I was going to touch the ground. I wanted to say thanks but I was already in dreamland.

              ººººººººººººººººººººººººº

*Jamie

I heard her groan and I turned around to see her behind me at a slight distance. I went back asked if she was okay. She groaned in response but nodded her head and began to walk again.

I made a mental note to keep glancing behind me to see if she was okay.

All if a sudden she was falling her body looking limp, I caught her right before she hit the ground.

She looked extremely pale like she was sick.
I carried her in my arms for a while. I saw my gang house in the distance. I picked up my pace. No one is home and I'm glad. I don't want any questions.

I put her upstairs in one of the guestrooms that we never use.

Zane Kareec is a crazy man. He was once a respected and loyal man but all of this changed when he came back from his mission in Ireland.

A member of our crew came in informing us of a glitch in the plan. The rival gang  attacked us exactly 1 hour before our planned attack.
It was said that there was a spy in our inside but no one knew who it was.

In a few years time I found out it was Zane who was behind it. I informed father of all of what happened with Zane. We wanted him out, but I knew what would happen if we removed him. He had a small crew of followers and they would surely attack the rest of us.

I am really glad he's gone but I'm upset that he hurt Kyle's sister. I wonder what Kyle will do when he finds out about her.

I will protect any one related to my best friend and I'll do almost anything to make my father proud.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.