one

Lee Mansion.

Jaehyun stood silently, staring at the spectacle before him.

Lee Taeyong, Lee Jungsu's son, not only had his tongue down the throat of a girl, but had his hand under her blouse as well.

At this time of the day? Seriously?

The girl moaned loudly and suddenly tried to push Taeyong off when she caught sight of Jaehyun.

"There's someone here." She managed to get out breathlessly.

Taeyong cursed and turned around to see who it was.

"Jung Jaehyun." Taeyong said with a sneer in his voice. "What do you want?" Taeyong asked angry at the interruption.

His dislike for the man was obvious from his body language.

And why the hell not? Taeyong asked himself.

Jaehyun thought he was a God. Handsome, rich, intelligent, etc -you name it.

The reason why Taeyong disliked him so much was that his own father never failed to throw Jaehyun's accomplishments in his face.

'Why can't you be more like Jaehyun? He's responsible, reliable, he's got a head for business, any father will be proud of him...'

Yeah yeah yeah yeah... too bad his father was dead so couldn't be proud of him.

Taeyong knew he was being mean but he could take so much.

Heck he was only twenty-one. And how old was Jaehyun? Twenty-fucking-six.

Jaehyun wasn't this responsible five years ago was he?

He had to grow up when his father died and take over the running of their empire. Who else was there to do that but him? He was an only child after all so he had no choice but to grow up right?

So where does his own father get off expecting him to act like Jung-fucking-Jaehyun? He just finished college for god's sake... time to have some fun.

"I have to talk to you, Taeyong." Jaehyun said in that sexy baritone of his, making Taeyong even more angry.

Does the guy have any flaws?

"So talk."

Jaehyun turned to look pointedly at the girl standing beside Taeyong, staring at him like she was going to eat him up any second.

Jaehyun was known to have that kind effect on ladies.

"Baby, go wait in the car will you?" Taeyong told the flustered looked girl.

"So... what does my father want?" Taeyong asked after that, knowing very well Jaehyun was there on the instructions of his father.

The two of them wanted to enter into some sort of business and his Dad had told him the day before that he wanted him to handle it.

He had promptly told him he wasn't interested but his dad had cut him off saying Jaehyun was going to get in touch with him.

Now here he was. Just great!

"I presume he told you about SMCT."

Jaehyun stated looking intently at Taeyong with eyes that Taeyong couldn't help but admire.

"Well he did mention something... but I did tell him I wasn't interested. So this meeting is not necessary is it?" Taeyong retorted.

"Look here Taeyong..."