six [m]

Taeyong came down a while later wearing sweatpants and a white t-shirt, his hair still damp from the shower.

He greeted Jaehyun in his loose-fitting black jeans and plain black T-shirt.

He looked so fucking sexy. Only Jung Jaehyun could managed to make worn jeans and T-shirt look expensive and sexy.

"Hey... can I get you anything?"

"No I'm good." He replied flopping down on the couch beside Jaehyun who was sitting with his mini iPad on his thigh and his bare feet on the coffee table.

"Work?" Taeyong asked.

"Uh-huh."

"You work too hard."

"You think?" Jaehyun asked with a raised eye-brow. "And you need to work more. How's SMCT coming?"

"Seriously? Are we going to talk about work?" Taeyong shot back.

Jaehyun sighed and placed the iPad on the coffee table. Then he twisted in the seat, sliding one bent leg in between them so that he faced Taeyong directly.

God, he wanted to lick those lips so bad.

"Okay what do you want to talk about?"

"What do you mean, what do I want to talk about? I want to understand this. What is happening with us? Jaehyun, I'm confused. And I can't talk to anyone else about this so here I am. Help me understand." Taeyong finished, looking every bit confused as he claimed.

For someone who claimed he was confused, Jaehyun thought Taeyong looked insanely sexy and extremely fuckable. Jaehyun had to make an effort to ignore the strange feeling to concentrate on what Taeyong was saying.

"Yah! Did you hear anything I just said?!" Taeyong queried noticing Jaehyun's absent-mindedness.

"Sure, sure." Jaehyun replied clearing his throat. "First of all there's no us."

"I didn't mean it like that! Jeez!" Taeyong retorted sounding frustrated.

"Second of all." Jaehyun went on as if Taeyong hadn't spoken. "I'm bi-sexual. You know what that means right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You enjoy fucking both girls and guys blah blah blah. Same if you ask me. I am not gay." Taeyong said with a scowl.

He drew his lower lips in between his teeth and nibbled on it, lost in thought.

"Stop that." Jaehyun said softly.

"Stop what?" He asked looking more confused.

"What you were doing with your lips. It's making me hard. And I believe we're here to talk."

Taeyong lifted his head, meeting Jaehyun's gaze. His lips parted on a gasp when he saw the heat and hunger in Jaehyun's eyes. They mirrored the need coursing through him.

Jaehyun growled and grabbed Taeyong's head, dipped his head and took Taeyong's lips in a kiss.

Taeyong curled his fingers in the front of Jaehyun's t-shirt and held on. Molten lava spread through him, nice and slow, matching the rhythm Jaehyun set as he flicked his tongue in and out of his mouth.

Taeyong moaned, reeling under the intense heat.

Just a kiss and he wanted to strip naked and ride Jaehyun into tomorrow.

Jaehyun moved a hand around Taeyong's waist and pulled his hips closer to him in the middle of the seat. Taeyong was so lost in all the sensations, he groaned in protest when Jaehyun separated their lips.

Jaehyun pulled the sweatpants down Taeyong's hips.

"Jae- jaehyun what are you doing?" Taeyong asked breathlessly.

"Something I need to do." Jaehyun said taking Taeyong's member into his hand. He gave it a hard stroke and Taeyong groaned, tendons cording his neck. He watched with heavy-lidded eyes as Jaehyun's tongue darted out and licked the tip of his dick.

"Jaehyun..." Taeyong moaned and wiggled, spreading his legs wider. Hungry moans bubbled in his throat.

Jaehyun made a noise of pleasure.

Taeyong's head fell back into the sofa cushion, his breath heaving in and out

Tilting his head, Jaehyun ran his tongue down. Taeyong's hands fisted by his thighs. He was going out of his mind with pleasure.

"Oh God..."

Taeyong's back arched with a serrated groan. He grabbed onto Jaehyun's head, his fingers tightening in his hair.

The drenching heat around the most sensitive part of him nearly drove him out of his mind.

Jaehyun's fingertips massaging him just about rolled his eyes into the back of his head.

"Oh, that's good," he gasped, his thighs trembling.

The pleasure was vicious, tightening around his spine and pooling at his lower back.

The erotic sounds filling the room-Jaehyun's low moans of pleasure, the wet suckling, Taeyong's helpless curses as he felt the orgasm barrelling through him .

"Jaehyun-"

Taeyong concentrated on the sensations Jaehyun was layering over him. The feel of his warm tongue, and the suction of those soft lips around him.

Jaehyun wasn't taking the time to tease, maybe was having a hard time holding back himself. He was sucking Taeyong like his life depended on it.

"It's so- good," Taeyong whispered, tangling one hand in Jaehyun's hair

Jaehyun made a noise around him, the vibration traveling out and spreading through Taeyong's body. He was dying. Couldn't lie still, wriggling closer, tilting his hips, trying to get him to...

"I'm gonna... Jaehyun, I'm gonna..."

He was helpless against the on-coming explosion.

A suck, a lick, and a swirl of tongue and then Taeyong was crying out, spilling down Jaehyun's throat in long, ragged pulses, his eyes closed tight.

The orgasm which slammed into him, rocked him and took his breath like he had been hit by a truck.

"Ahh!" Taeyong yelled, his back arching, and then again as he kept shooting.

The ecstasy sizzling down his spine kept him coming, deep down in Jaehyun's throat.

Jaehyun sucked him, wringing everything out of him, every shudder, moan and gasp Jaehyun could get, before backing off.

Taeyong flopped back onto the couch, sprawling on his back, legs shaking. He felt weak as everything was wrung out of him.

"That was-" Taeyong said shakily.

"Uh-huh."

"I liked it."

"You don't say."

Then Jaehyun was pulling him up by his hands. He threw Taeyong on his back fireman-style and started towards the stairs.

"I'm going to fuck you." Jaehyun told Taeyong, shocking him, heating his blood with the sensual promise. "Hard and deep, Taeyong. I'm going to show you what happens when someone makes my blood boil like you do."

Jaehyun started up the stairs.