seven [m]

🔞🔞🔞

Jaehyun laid Taeyong on his bed and proceeded to strip him naked.

Taeyong trembled. He was fighting just to breathe.

"Jaehyun, the light." Taeyong said shyly. After all he was stark naked whilst Jaehyun remained fully clothed.

Jaehyun didn't answer him. He stretched out on top of Taeyong and captured his lips in a fierce kiss.

Jaehyun's tongue pushed past his lips, pumping into his mouth with slow, deliberate strokes, teasing him, making him groan in hungry need.

Taeyong wound his arms came around Jaehyun's neck and kissed him back for all he was worth.

"It stays on. I want to see you." Jaehyun whispered then.

Taeyong made an agonized sound in his throat and closed his eyes. Unsteady fingers cupped his cheek, forcing him to open his eyes and meet Jaehyun's gaze.

They just looked into each other's eyes, no words, no sounds but their harsh breaths.

Jaehyun pushed his pelvis into Taeyong, his hardness more than evident.

"God, you make me crazy," Jaehyun muttered as he licked up the length of Taeyong's neck, biting down on the soft skin below his ear.

Taeyong shivered in pleasure as Jaehyun's teeth raked his skin.

He reached between them and unbuttoned Jaehyun's jeans, tugging them down.

Jaehyun moaned helplessly, fingers digging into Taeyong's nape.

Jaehyun caught the uncertainty in his eyes and quickly reassured him.

"You'll be fine." He said getting up to shed off his clothes.

"Easy for you to say!"

That got a laugh out of Jaehyun. He covered Taeyong's body with his again and started dropping kisses on his neck. He slid his palms across the smooth skin of Taeyong's chest, loving the shudders Taeyong couldn't hide.

He circled one nipple with a finger and bent down to take the other between his teeth.

Taeyong moaned, back ached in pleasure, gasping as Jaehyun licked and bit at his nipples.

He sucked his nipples until they were hard and stiff, then made his way down Taeyong's body, stopping to lick and suck and kiss every few inches.

"Jaehyun..." Taeyong groaned as Jaehyun moved down.

"Turn over and get on your hands and knees Taeyong." Jaehyun instructed getting a frustrated groan from Taeyong.

"Bossy." Taeyong muttered but did as he had been told making Jaehyun grin.

Jaehyun trailed his hand down Taeyong's back making him shiver. He leaned down and dropped kisses on his back, caressing him with gentle hands. His hands continued to slide down till they reached his ass. Taeyong froze.

"Relax Taeyong." Jaehyun said.

Taeyong's face was flaming. Exposed as he was in that position, he knew Jaehyun could see his hole. He was mortified.

"Do you have any idea how hot you look right now?" Jaehyun asked huskily.

Taeyong could hear the reverence in Jaehyun's voice. And just like that, the embarrassment he felt disappeared.

Breath hitched in Taeyong's lungs. He arched his back, waiting, heart thumping, pulse racing.

Then he felt it. Something slick and hot and wonderfully wet over his hole.