seventeen

"Wake up sleepy head. What are you, Sleeping Beauty? Get up! It's almost noon!"

Taeyong heard Taerin's voice in his sleep and felt fingers gently stroking his hair. He pried his eyelids open to see his sister sitting at the edge of his bed with a tray.

The aroma coming from the spread on the tray made his mouth water. He started to stretch, but remembering the night before, quickly turned mid-stretch to look on his side.

"Where's... Jaehyun?" he asked looking confused.

"He had to go. He said he has a number of meetings this morning. He didn't want to wake you up. Boy, were you dead to the world..." Taerin drawled.

"Oh..."

"He asked me to bring you this in bed. Your man is so bossy. Come on sit up!"

"Who's bossy now?" Taeyong said with a chuckle.

He started to sit up and stopped, remembering he was naked beneath the comforter.

He took a peek under the covers and gave a sigh of relief when he realized he was wearing his favorite pajamas.

He looked up when he heard Taerin laughing.

"What are you laughing at noona?" He asked hitting her with a pillow.

"Now do you believe me when I say you were dead to the world? Obviously your boyfriend put that pajamas on you before leaving but you didn't even feel it. I actually came in here this morning to check up on you guys and what do I find? A fully dressed Jaehyun, sitting here watching you sleep. That was so sweet."

Taeyong couldn't help the smile that broke out on his face. Yeah his Jaehyun was sweet like that.

"He is." Taeyong said quietly.

"He loves you, Yongie. Who wouldn't? Now eat."

She placed the tray across his thighs and sat back to watch her brother eat. There was fresh fruit, cereal, orange juice, omelet, toast, pancakes and a single red rose.

Taeyong looked impressed and surprised. "Thank you noona."

"I'm only the server. Your man did everything. Even cut one of Mum's roses for good measure. Go on try the juice." Taerin had a naughty twinkle in her eyes. "Your man should have been a chef. He's the best. You should have seen him in the kitchen. He had total control, knew what he was doing."

"I know." Taeyong said around a mouthful of pancakes.

"Seen him in action before huh? That's it... Chanyeol is taking a cooking course and that's final." The determined look on his sister face had Taeyong laughing so hard he begun to choke.

"Hey drink something." Taerin quickly started rubbing Taeyong on his back.

Mrs. Lee chose that moment to enter the room and quickly shooed Taerin out of the way and started tapping Taeyong lightly on his back till he was able to breathe well.

"Lee Taeyong, are you trying to kill me before my time?!" She shouted.

"I'm okay mum. Its noona's fault. She made me laugh."

"Hey..." Taerin started but mother and son were not even listening to her.

Mrs. Lee had Taeyong in a tight embrace.

"I love you." Mrs. Lee gushed with so much emotion.

"Love you too mom." Taeyong replied.

Taerin moved to sit beside Taeyong on the bed and started eating some of the pancakes.