five

Jaehyun stopped his car at the gate of his house and punched in a code. The gate opened and he drove inside to park directly in front of the huge mansion.

"You know, I never get over how huge this place is." Taeyong said, getting out of the car.

"Your place is huge too." Jaehyun countered.

"Yeah but not as huge as this." Taeyong stated the obvious.

Since his mum had re-married about two years earlier and gone off with her new husband, Jaehyun lived alone. He did miss his mum but his stepfather was a very nice person and most important of all, good to his mum so he was okay with their marriage.

He was not totally alone though. The household staff was always around. Much as he hated the concept of domestic help, he needed them to maintain the house.

Taeyong was right... it was huge.

"Welcome home." The driver greeted his boss, taking the keys from him so he could go and park the car in the garage.

"Hey, gyeom." Jaehyun responded.

He treated the staff as friends because he grew up with most of them. He made sure they were always okay.

After all, money was no problem. But the beautiful thing was that, he had their loyalty and friendship. They were his family.

Yugyeom smile, nodding to Taeyong.

"Come on." Jaehyun addressed Taeyong.

They entered the great hall and Jaehyun gestured towards the kitchen.

"I'm going to go take a quick shower. I can't stand the scent of smoke on me. Make yourself at home. We'll talk when I get back."

"That we will."

Taeyong leaned lazily against the wall, his arm going around one of the pillars in the great hall.

Jaehyun chuckled and started for the stairs but stopped and turned back to look at Taeyong.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll just... look around."

"Suit yourself." Jaehyun said and dashed up the stairs.

Taeyong wondered around looking at pictures and admiring the general architecture of the whole place.

It was exquisite. But then, Jung Yunho, Jaehyun's dad, had always had great taste. The man had style.

The place belonged to Jaehyun now since it was rumoured that his mother was happy on a little Island with her new husband and wanted nothing to do with the empire. She had given her son complete control over everything by a written legal undertaking.

Jung Sooyeon had told anyone who cared to listen that she wanted to ensure that nobody would have the chance to fight her son over the empire.

Talk about a doting mother. Taeyong smiled to himself and started up the stairs.

The upstairs was a series of hallways and closed doors, with Jaehyun's bedroom occupying the middle suite.

Taeyong of course assumed Jaehyun's room would be way down the hallway. He started opening one door after the other.

He knew immediately he opened Jaehyun's bedroom. It was so... him. And he could hear the sound of the shower from the adjoining bathroom.

"Wow," he breathed.

The light was already on making it easy to see the room in all its glory. The room was massive with an equally massive sleigh bed dominating the space, covered with soft cream silky sheets.

The rest of the furnishings were in cream and black. It was warm, masculine and classy.

He heard the shower go off in the bathroom but before he could dash out, Jaehyun strode into the room only with towel around his waist. He was scrubbing at his shower-damp hair with a another towel.

Taeyong's mouth fell open.

God, Jaehyun was gorgeous.

He couldn't help but admire his beautiful body. His skin was so white. It was even hotter and sexier than he had seen in his dreams. His beautiful abs and biceps flexed as he dried himself, hard and rippling with muscle. Wide shoulders tapering down to a lean waist and hips.

Taeyong gasped helplessly. His mouth went dry. He didn't even pretend not to stare.

Taeyong's gasp had drawn Jaehyun's attention to his presence. But Jaehyun had calmly watched Taeyong checking him out, seen the way he staring at his body.

His knowing smile attested to the fact that he knew exactly what kind of effect he had on Taeyong.

"Keep looking at me like that," he warned, leaning casually to place the towel on a stand, "See what happens." He finished as he started toward Taeyong.

He looked so hot!

A small sound escaped Taeyong.  He shook his head but couldn't take his eyes off the view in front of him.

"Jaehyun..." Taeyong breathed as Jaehyun's hands caught him by the hips.

His lips opened, just as Jaehyun crashed his lips on his. It was a lush, deep kiss which left Taeyong trembling.

"When I get you beneath me, I'm going to devour you," Jaehyun told him. "Every inch of your body, Taeyong, I'll make it burn for me."

Taeyong was breathing roughly now. That was startlingly intense. He was going out of his mind.

"I already burn," he admitted with slumberous sensuality. But his next words stopped Jaehyun. "But I- I don't know what this means. I don't know what is happening to me."

Jaehyun 's hand threaded through Taeyong's hair, tilting his head back. His head lowered slowly as he stared down at him, watching his eyes dilate, his skin flush then pale alarmingly.

"Fuck!" Jaehyun swore.

Taeyong was obviously scared.

He did want him... that was equally obvious, but he had to come to terms with how he was feeling first.

"When I let you go," he allowed the growl building in his chest to echo in his words, "If I were you, I would turn around and out of this room. If you hesitate, even for a second, then I'm will not going to stop until you be unable to hide your screams of pleasure from all the people in this house. Do I make myself clear, Taeyong?"

Instead of responding, Taeyong buried his face in Jaehyun's neck and held him tightly in place.

"Yes..." He whispered shakily.

Jaehyun's breath rasped, his grip on Taeyong tightened.

"Taeyong..." Jaehyun groaned. His control was a fragile thing right now.

The only thing stilling the hunger to fuck Taeyong right now was the fact that he knew it was important they talk.

Taeyong was confused right now. Jaehyun knew if he didn't back off now, he wouldn't be able to stop himself. And something like that would create problems later.

"I want you." Taeyong moaned making Jaehyun groan even louder.

God he was sexy.

"Tell you what," Jaehyun said holding Taeyong at arm, "Go take a cold shower first, then we will have that talk okay? The bathroom's in there."

"Shower with me," Taeyong murmured, running his hand down Jaehyun's arm.

Jaehyun laughed then.

"I just got out of one. I'll be downstairs when you're done. Leave your stuff in the laundry basket in there. I'll leave something for you on the bed. Go on."

"Meanie." Taeyong muttered drawing a chuckle from Jaehyun.

Taeyong knew if he didn't get a shower, he was going to go crazy. He was really hard, aching, needing Jaehyun.

Jaehyun watched him disappear into the bathroom and minutes later heard the shower turn on full force.

Taeyong was sexy as sin. What the fuck was he going to do with him?