new life

"Are you really sure about this? Is this really your final decision?" she asked while examining the girl in front of her with worries. The girl in front of her gave a big nod as if she's really sure with her decision.
"It's not about you who never like this fate. It's not just about you will lose your family...Sana, you know the consequences for turning off the palace's demand. Especially it's crown prince... please think about it... think about whether you really can run away from the palace forever?" She squeezed Sana's hands.
"Jin loves me...the problem is I never succeed to love him back. But I know he won't execute me, Mina..if he really loved me then he must follow what makes me happy,"
"It's not about him will able to execute you! Yoongi is the one! And you'll die in grief following him!"Mina finally lost her composed voice. She began to cry, thinking about the worst scenario ever, her beloved cousin will die.
Sana couldn't give any response. She was blank after hearing Mina's words. She never wanted to think about him to die and she'll die following him. Yes, the only future for them is dark. It's death.
"Everyone will die in the end...if living without joy by staying with the beloved one, then it's just as same as death. Please, help me to escape...,"

•^•^•

Yoongi woke up just to find Sana already sitting straight looking up to the sky throughout the window near their bed. He reached her hand and grabbed her fingers, making her realized that he's awake. Sana titled her head looking at him and smiled.
"Are you okay?"he asked. He could tell that she was in deep think before.
"Yeah...just enjoying the morning,"Sana leaned down again and now their gaze met in a straight line. Sana once again gave him a smile, trying to ensure him and ease her heart. This morning recalling about her conversation with Mina really bring sorrow to her. The part about Yoongi could be executed if they're found out by the palace is scaring her. She didn't care about herself, she just didn't want him to disappear from her sight.
"I love you...,"she murmured.
Yoongi now gave her a smile. His very rare smile to his one and only girl which made her really grateful.
"You know I love you more,"he placed a kiss on her forehead, nose, cheek and lips.
"And now kissing you, I want to warm up to begin another morning of us,"Yoongi now climbed over her body and pinned her arms. Sana looked at his eyes in restlessness, waiting for him to do anything to her.

It's been a month already that they started to live together. With Mina's brother help, Suho whom also Sana's cousin, they managed to disappear from their former life. Fortunately Suho had power in government and managed to transfer them to the safest place in the country. While Yoongi continued his study in the neighborhood university, about 100 minutes from their home, Sana continued her school 60 minutes away from Yoongi's place. Suho also wanted to get an apartment for them. But because Yoongi didn't want to owe him much, he chose the cheapest flat in the town. He promised Suho and Mina that he'll manage to complete Sana's living expenses and didn't want Suho to help them more than transferring and protecting their place here. So Yoongi took part time job after his music lessons and he'll be home after 10 p.m.

For Sana who born from rich family, she could easily adapt with her current life. Sana has never been a spoiled kid and she always dreamt about living freely and commonly. She has been raised to be the crown prince's bride and took so many tutorials to be a perfect queen but she never enjoyed that. She always felt restrained and wanted to escape. So now living together and start from the bottom with her beloved lover, Sana couldn't feel more grateful than this.
"Don't forget to buy auntie's fish today okay..she told me that she'll have big sale,"Yoongi told Sana while caressing her hair when they were waiting for the bus.
"Ah, really? Why is auntie so kind with you...did you seducing her?"Sana narrowed her eyes, teasing Yoongi.
"Even if I just walked and looking around people already being seduced by me? Am I that charming?" Yoongi asked in serious tone but actually playing along with Sana.
"Maybe...but not as charming as Taehyung,"
"Ah...your idol at previous school right? Is he the one who got her fans stolen by another charming guy?"
Sana punched Yoongi's arm lightly.
"Ah the bus is coming! Let's go,"Sana tried to cut the talk, making Yoongi pinched her nose playfully.
They hopped on the bus and as usual, they took the seat on the back.
"I told you to not take the same time with me..what are you doing at school this early?"Yoongi grabbed Sana's hand just like usual when they ride the bus.
"It's okay, I take care of the garden and the rabbits. I told you that school have rabbits right? They're so cute and I take care of them with Arin,"
Hearing her answer, Yoongi just gave her his sweetest smile because he is glad and proud to have this innocent girl. He kissed her hand which he holds making Sana felt butterflies filling her stomach. That's how they start their morning.

•^•^•

Yoongi's first love is not Minatozaki Sana. He never ever wanted to leave his first love and keep passionate towards it. Yeah, piano. Music is his life and he's pursuing his dream everyday without giving up although life is hard now. Thanks God Sana never complained about him to be home really late almost everyday. Sana knew exactly that Yoongi can't live without music. The difference between their former life and now, Sana couldn't listen to his piano just like when they were at school. Yoongi took the noon class for 3 hours before he went to his part time job at the convenience store near their home.
"Ah, you're here?"Yoongi startled when he saw Sana is waiting him in front of the convenience store. She held something that Yoongi assumed as a bento.
"Please eat this in your free time. I already asked the manager because you told me that you got upset stomach eating too late at home,"Sana lend the box to him. Yoongi smiled and ruffled her hair gently before taking the bento.
"Thank you, sweety,"he placed a kiss on her forehead. As he kissed her, Sana slipped her hands on his jacket pockets.
"Why? Are you cold?"Yoongi asked looking at her but Sana shook her head gently while looking to the ground.
"I know you are,"Yoongi slipped his hands on his pockets as well and holding Sana's cold hands.
"Just go home, it's cold already.. I'll get going now,"he said after a while. Sana gave a nod and looked up to his eyes.
"Go home faster and safely ok? Fighting,"she said as she cupped his cheeks. Yoongi nodded and gave a cute smile.
"Be careful,"Yoongi said before gave a brief kiss on her lips and ruffled her hair again. He watched Sana walking home before he entered the convenience store.
"That girl is so cute, I can't complain when she asked me politely and cutely to give you time for eat,"the manager said when Yoongi entered his work place.
"Ah, I'm really sorry for that. I didn't-,"
"It's okay, now that you're like a little brother to me, even if your girl didn't ask to me personally, I would definitely won't that stritch towards you,"the manager patted his shoulder.
"Thank you very much, manager,"Yoongi bowed with all his heart.
"And don't call me manager, just Hani noona is okay,"she gave a wink to the younger one before entered the storage room.
"Ah...and I've never seen you very generous and tender towards someone. You even don't give a fuck when your admirers tried to get your attention everytime here. And sorry, I didn't intentionally watching you guys kissing in front of the door,"Hani popped out her head from the door and chuckled at Yoongi whom face turned red after hearing that. He just scratched his not itchy head.

•^•^•

From Monday to Saturday, Yoongi would be home at 10 pm and he would be greeted by Sana who's still awake. Although it's already late she always greets him cheerfully, making all of his tiredness disappear.
"Welcome home, Oppa,"is like the sweetest melody in his ears. Sana's smile and her twinkling eyes charged him up again after a long day.
"I told you to sleep earlier and no need to wait me,"is what he usually says.
"Ah I just finished my homework. I already prepared the bath tub...you can use it now, Oppa,"Sana walked towards the bathroom but stumbled on her way making her fall to the floor.
"Aw...,"she laughed instead after that. Yoongi immediately ran towards her and held her body.
"Are you okay? Why are you always fall, don't make me worry,"
"I don't know...haha... it's okay Oppa, don't worry,"she laughed.
"It's okay at home but how about outside? You might fall to the ground and hurt yourself, please be careful as I can't be with you for 24 hours all day,"
"Eung... I'll be careful, I'm sorry please don't worry too much,"Sana pouted her mouth and gave him puppy eyes. Yoongi was actually not mad but only worrying her, he knew that she's so clumsy ever since their highschool days.
"Just tell me immediately if you got hurt on your way ok?"
Sana gave him a nod and after that he helped her to stand up and watched her walking down to their room. He never this concern towards someone, especially human. He used to be so cold and indifferent but for Sana, he thinks about her and protects her like she's more important than his life.
"Because she gives me a reason to life...,"

🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸

Just a prologue for this story. What do you think about their new life? Did I make Yoongi's character here too opposite from his cold and quiet personally or is it already good? Please give me your opinion 😉