go home please

"Sana,"

Sana halted her step. She didn't turn around immediately when she heard that voice. It can't be.

"Why are you here?"she asked, still backing the person behind her.

"Because Auntie is sick. She misses you,"

Hearing her mom's name being mentioned, Sana couldn't stop her tears to not immediately formed and falling down. She turned around to look at the tall person in front of her right now. Her cousin.

"Yuta don't lie...and how did you find me?"

"Mina,"he answered.

"Mina won't do that. Mina will tell me if Mom is sick,"Sana shook her head in disbelief.

"Her family is being outcasted now from our family for protecting your whereabouts. Thanks God her dad is actually rich as fuck so they won't be worried,"

Sana wiped her tears. She never imagined the love that she tries to protect and become her only dream now crashing Mina family's bond with the big family. She didn't only make her mother suffering but also Mina's family. Yuta tried to take Sana's hand but she refused and threw his hand away.

"Go away!"

"Sana, Auntie needs you she's sick aren't you worried?!"

Sana couldn't answer, she just kept wiping her tears and sobbing.

"Just leave him!!! Why can't you forget one man for the sake of your family?! For the sake of everyone?!! This is so stupid Sana, you were not like this!"Yuta snapped.

"I have been living like this! You guys just don't know anything about me!! The whole family just tried to build who they want I am! Yoongi, Yoongi is the one who made me being myself! So don't you dare to tell me to leave him!!!"Sana yelled. Everyone who walking near them looked at them. Fortunately this small town is not so crowded so there's only three or four people passed by them.

"So you decided to see your mother dying for the sake of your selfish head and that troublesome man?!!!"

Sana glared at Yuta. He called her selfish. What's so wrong to choose her own path? Her own destiny? Her own story?

"Don't you dare say that I'm selfish and Yoongi is troublesome! You guys have been the selfish ones for 18 years of my life! Now go away!!!!"Sana pushed Yuta and ran away.

***

The moment Yoongi hopped out from the bus that night, he found Sana's small figure sitting on the bus stop, falling asleep. He frowned because she's waiting for him until fell asleep like this in this cold night. He approached her and covered her body with his jacket. He pulled her body closer to him and kissed her head. That made her woke up.

What made Yoongi surprised, she didn't say anything when she woke up and found herself already in his embrace. She immediately hugged him very tightly. He knew something happened and Sana is suffering.

"Sana...what happened?"he asked.

At first Sana didn't answer but then a so escaped her mouth before she speak.

"Oppa, let's move away again...,"

"Did anyone found you?"Yoongi tried to be calm because Sana is shaking right now.

"Yuta my cousin from Japan...I met him after school. He said Mom is sick,"

"The shouldn't you go home?"Yoongi knew his heart won't her to be away from him but she can leave him for her mom. But Sana shook her head.

"I love her... I'm worried and I have been crying because of her since that but this is different Oppa...Me choosing to chase you and follow you to anywhere you go is my life decision. I chose my own destiny. This is the life I want to live,"

Yoongi pulled away to look at Sana's face. He shoved her hair stands behind her ears and he gave him a comforting smile.

"Sana. I love you, Sweetheart. I give you time to think about this. Before you regret anything. She's your mom...and I don't want you to be sad and suffering,"he said, before he pull her again into his embrace. Right now he hugged her even tighter because deep inside his heart, he's afraid that she'll leave him.

***

Sana wasn't feeling so well since the morning. She feed the rabbits and chickens in the school this morning but she didn't smile at all. She was the first to sit at the class early that morning and didn't respond to Mimi's joke at all. Her mind is occupied with the thoughts about her mom.

"Guys, we have transferred student today. She's from Seoul. Well, you can come in,"the teacher said.

Sana wasn't really pay attention and just wrote random things on her book when the new student entered the class.

"Hi. My name is Kim Jennie. I'm from Seoul, please take care of me. Thank you,"

Sana lifted her head and was so shocked to see the girl from other day during midterm break who was so arrogant and rude.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Hi, I miss this story so I feel like to update this first before I update my other book.
Anyone still want to read this book? Lemme know because I really like this story the most 😊