she has no idea

Yoongi looks at his sleeping girlfriend beside him before he shoved the sheet and leave the bed. No, Yoongi isn't a romantic hopeless. He isn't sweet but he's lovable enough for his only love. No kiss in the morning, no waking her up, no staring at her sleeping face too long, no, not anymore. But just make sure that he'll wake up everyday by her side is what matters now.

Yoongi stared at his face on the mirror. His usual cold, expressionless face. He is still the old Min Yoongi although a half of himself is already warmer but he's still a guy who carries his burden by himself. What's the Min Yoongi will be 10 years later? Will he still can do what he likes? Will he can still feel the passion towards music? Will he already be what he always wanted, a music producer and lyricists? Will she still be in his side?
Nothing is certain in this life unless death. Death is a certain thing that lingers with life. Yoongi is still a pessimist.

"I love you,"

Yoongi was awaken from his daydream when he feels a pair of arms hugging his chest from behind. The warmth that never leave him since that day. He glanced at the small figure of his heart on the mirror. Her long brown hair falls down covering her beautiful face since she ducks her head onto Yoongi's arm as she's still sleepy. She's everything that Yoongi has right now. She's the most precious treasure of him.

"You know I love you too,"said Yoongi. Sana smiled but Yoongi couldn't see that. The girl hugs him even tighter.

"Don't go... don't don't don't go... I want to spend the whole day with you,"she said, now she's looking up to him throughout the mirror. Yoongi put his hand on her head.

"Working have no midterm break like you, sweety,"

Sana pouts her lips.

"Can I have part time job too?"she asked.

"You will get detention if you get caught,"he answered.

"If I get caught but if not then it's okay. Okay? Okay?"she asked with slightly enthusiast.

"No... working is tiring. Just rest at home, ok?"Yoongi turned around and now Sana is standing between his legs. He cups her face.

"I can't concentrate if thinking that you might tripped or break things or even get hurt,"

"I'm not that clumsy! I won't do that and just don't worry me. I will be fine,"Sana frowned.

Yoongi was thinking for a while but in the end he shook his head.

"I know how stubborn you are but no, it's final,"he said as he turned around again after pushing her away gently. Yoongi took his toothbrush when Sana who's currently sulking, walking back to the bed.

"Oppa is mean,"she muttered.

"I heard that,"Yoongi said from the bathroom, making Sana mocked the way Yoongi talk but then she giggled while cleaning their bed.

***

Life is so good when everyday you can be with the one you love that's why Sana made the decision to leave everything behind for Yoongi. She won't miss the chance to send him work despite of the cold weather. Well, it's not that cold anymore since the spring is almost come but she's still shivering under her coat.

"I told you to wear warmer clothes if you want to send me work,"Yoongi fixed Sana's scarf and tightening her coat.

"It's okay it's okay I'm fine,"Sana smiled but Yoongi won't buy her lie. She just wore her pajamas under the coat where in the hell she's fine in this cold weather? He began to be impatient waiting for the bus to come. But seeing her, he had no choice to brought her into his warm embrace.

Sana was taken aback when suddenly Yoongi securing her body to keep warm by hugging her. She smiled because of the happiness that she continuously got. Yoongi is a grown man now and he's more and more mature than he was in high school. He's more appealing and charming as well and she never felt so grateful than before.

"Happy,"she murmured.

"Hmm?"he asked but Sana shook her head.

"May I visit Binnie's cafe today?"she asked, looking up to her boyfriend.

"Make sure to wear warm clothes ok,"he responded. Sana nodded her head like a excited girl.

"Thank you. Please be safe and go home faster,"she said. Yoongi smiled seeing her lovely expression. He leaned down to peck her lips, still hugging her. Not long after that, the bus is arrived.

"I gotta go. You too be careful,"he cupped her face before he hop on the bus.

Sana is still looking at the bus before it disappear from her sight when someone brushed with her shoulder harshly. She's so shocked although if it was unintended because she's almost tripped by that.

A girl with long black hair is looking at her with fierce gaze. Sana widened her eyes since she's confused why this girl is so rude to her. Meanwhile the girl acted like Sana knows her but Sana has no idea who's her.

"Um.. sorry,"Sana said although she knew that the girl is the one who must apologize since she's the one who brushed her shoulder harshly.

"Okay, you're forgiven,"she said coldly. Sana couldn't believe her ears but she tried to brush it off but she's still feeling bothered.

"But don't expect the next time,"she said again. Sana got dumbfounded by that. What the real deal here? Why is she acts so arrogant and annoying? Sana couldn't stay calm and almost lose her patience but as a girl who hates to fight, she just left the bus stop without responding to the girl again.

The girl looks at Sana who's walking away. She gritted her teeth, groaning after that. "Is she for real? Not recognizing me? Gosh, my pride is hurt!"she groaned.

"Look, starting next semester you will experience hell, Minatozaki Sana,"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Finally I can update this haha. Anyone miss this book? Actually I almost lose the feel to continue this but heck this is my main book tbh!
Anyone can guess who's the girl? 😂