pillow talk

"Sana-yah!"Sana stopped and turning around when she heard someone called her name. Binnie was running towards her with wide smile on her beautiful face, behind her was Jiho who walked gracefully not like Binnie who's always this cheerful.

"Ah...Binnie...Jiho. Where's Mimi?"Sana asked when she couldn't see the other party because usually they are always together.
"You know what, Mimi just got a new boyfriend! That's why she doesn't join us. She came to school with her boyfriend. Ah... that's her!"Binnie pointed at the certain girl who's busy with her iPhone while grinning like an idiot.
"Ah, she's really in love...,"Sana said happily.
"Yeah, she's just like an idiot,"said Jiho. They approached Mimi on her desk.
"So who's that man?"Sana asked curiously.
"What is this...just early in the morning...,"Mimi asked with blushing face.
"That's Sungwoon . She got a hottie one,"Binnie pouted jealousy.
"Ah I see... he's the hottie from class D,"Sana nodded her head.
"Congrats Mimi. Wish for a long last relationship with him,"Sana patted Mimi's shoulder.
"Ah...only you who congratulates me...those two being such unsupportive friends. They were sulking because they're still single not like us, hahaha,"
"Why? Aren't they popular? You can just approve Mino's love, Binnie. You too Jiho, you can just pick anyone you want,"Sana said innocently.
"Ah...are you deaf or blind, Your Highness? Almost all the guys in this school are crazy after you transferred here. We lost our fans already,"Jiho responded jokingly.
"But don't worry, Sana has that university hottie already. Right,Sana?"Mimi came for a defense.
"Ah that's right... Sana's belong to Yoongi Oppa. Ah damn, come to think about that, these highschoolers here are just potatoes compared to Yoongi Oppa. Are Seoul guys also this cool like Yoongi Oppa?"Binnie asked curiously.
Sana began to thinking about Binnie's question. Yoongi indeed was very popular back then because he joined the school band and his personality is like an unapproachable person which made him popular as ice prince. But there's more of handsome and hotter students there like Taehyung, Jungkook, Sehun, Kai and don't forget the crown prince, Jin.
"Yeah they're so many handsome guys in my former school,"Sana smiled.
"Did you date one of them before Yoongi?"Mimi asked excitedly.
"Uh...what...?"Sana almost choked hearing that. It's not that she did date one before but she was Jin's fiancee.
"No, Yoongi Oppa is my first,"she answered because for her, her relationship with Jin is just a formality.
"First seeeeeeeex?"there you go, the dirty mind Mimi came.
"Yah!"Jihoo hit Mimi's shoulder.
"Noo! Well...uh... that's not wrong as well but that's not what I mean...ahhh...you really make me shy,"Sana covered her face with her palms.
"It's okay Sana, you guys live together. Now can you just teach this girl how to have sex, hahaha,"Binnie teased Sana and Mimi.
"What the...yah! I haven't think about that yet!"Mimi yelled at Binnie with face like a boiled crab.
"Ah... it's just came naturally... don't worry,"Sana said innocently, still covering her face. The three of them were laughing looking at how innocent Sana responding to her private life but she's too honest and innocent.
***
"So this is Sungwoon if you haven't met him yet..my boyfriend,"said Mimi to Sana in front of the school gate.
"Hi...Sungwoon...and this is my friend, Kang Daniel,"Sungwoon winked to Mimi but the girl couldn't understand what that wink means.
"Hi, I'm Minatozaki Sana, call me Sana,"Sana greeted politely.
"Hi, I'm Daniel,"
"So, are you going home now?"asked Daniel to Sana.
"She's waiting for her boyfriend,"Mimi lied because now she got what Sungwoon meant before. Daniel must be one of Sana's admirer. Although Daniel is so popular but Mimi doesn't want his boyfriend to interfere and bother Sana's relationship with her boyfriend.
"Oh...ok then, that's great that you don't go home alone,"Daniel responded awkwardly.
"Ok then, let's go home, babe...,"Mimi grabbed Sungwoon's hand.
"Bye Sana,"
"I think I gotta go to, your boyfriend will not like this if I stayed with you here,"Daniel bid her bye after that.
But not long after that when Daniel secretly seeing Sana was waiting for a bus alone and her boyfriend didn't come, the young man approached her again.
"Ah!"
"Sorry, I'm just curious how's your boyfriend looks like. Because...well, you're this school hot topic right now. You're so pretty you know, I wonder which guy lucky enough to get you,"Daniel rubbed her neck nervously. Sana just smiled upon hearing that.
"He's still in college now...you can't meet him. But this is how he looks like,"Sana showed her phone background which is the picture of her with Yoongi. Daniel observed the picture and smiled.
"Out of my expectation but he looks sweet,"said Daniel.
"Thanks... ah, my bus is coming. Gotta go now,bye Daniel!"Sana quickly got on the bus after bid farewell with Daniel. The young man just watching her disappear from his position.
"Ah how unfortunate when finally I get what I want, she's already taken. But I'll protect her as my friend,"Daniel sighed before turning around to go home.

🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸

"I'm home,"
Sana quickly walked to the front door and greeted Yoongi who just got home.
"Welcome back, Oppa,"she smiled. Yoongi smiled upon seeing her fresh and sweet smile and ruffled Sana's hair gently.
"Are you not sleepy yet?"he asked then placing a kiss on her forehead.
"Actually yes but I don't want to go bed before see your face,"
"Come here, you smells good"Yoongi pulled Sana closer to him and kissed her top.
"It's a new shampoo...do you like it?"Sana asked with grin on her face.
"I love the scent. Suits you so much. Well, now go bed, I want to bathe,"Yoongi ruffled Sana's hair before he let her go.
After Yoongi had his shower, he came into their room and found Sana is already sleeping. He was a bit disappointed because he thought she will wait for him and they'll make out for a while before sleep. But seeing her peaceful face, Yoongi knew that the girl is exhausted so he carefully covered her body with blanket and kissed her forehead.
"Umm...,"the girl suddenly moved and opened her eyes when she felt Yoongi slowly hugs her from side.
"Did I wake you up?"Yoongi whispered on her ear. Sana shook her head lightly and moved her body to face him. She placed her hand on his cheek while enjoying his feature.
"How's your day?"she asked, still cupping his face.
"Just normal... nothing special,"Yoongi responded.
"Have you got any friends already?"she asked full of concern. She knew that her man is not really sociable. He hardly could get any friends except that person also fond of music so they can naturally befriended, otherwise he didn't really care with human.
"That's not important for me,"he answered, making Sana pouted her mouth.
"You must have at least one. Who will help you if you're in trouble there?"she complained.
"I'm doing okay so I don't need any help from anyone. I can do anything by myself,"
Sana rose her body to sit position. Seeing her like that, Yoongi also did the same and faced her.
"Oppa, you can't live alone just by yourself. You don't need to depend on someone but at least you have someone that you can help. You're human, social creature. Please melt your heart for a bit,"
"You melted it already, sweetheart. What do you want now? You have changed me to begin caring with people and it's you,"Yoongi patiently replied Sana's logic. Actually he was tired but he could never ignore Sana.
"I want you to not only care with me. You must concern with your surroundings no matter where you are,"Sana pouted her mouth. Yoongi suddenly pecked her lips when she pouted, making Sana startled.
"I'll try, I'll try...so don't worry...now let's go to sleep,"Yoongi grabbed Sana's shoulder and leaded her to lean down.
"Today I made new friends. Mimi's boyfriend, Sungwoon and his friend, Daniel,"she talked again while facing to each other with him.
"That's good. I know you'll be popular. But don't ever try to cheat on me, ok?"Yoongi joked to her. Sana laughed at his words, it felt good when he's being possessive.
"What a funny joke,"she hit his chest. Yoongi grabbed Sana's hand and pulled her closer.
"I'm being serious, baby,"he whispered, Sana still laughed shyly and trying to bury her face on his nape when she felt his hot breath on her ear.
"Oh...are you turning on now?"he teased when he sees Sana buried her face on his nape.
"Ummm...I don't know,"she said with muffled voice.
"Hey!"Sana jolted when suddenly Yoongi squeezed her ass and kissing her earlobe.
"Sttt...save you voice... you're going to scream a lot from now...,"Yoongi smirked and started to hovering on her body, pinning her hands on the bed and begin to kiss her on the lips.

🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸

Anyone want me to make smut part in next chapter? 😁😉