could never get enough of you

Warning!! This chapter will full with smut 😊

🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸
For him, she's his inspiration. He wrote songs inspired by her. Inspired by how she was strangely with her own odd entering his life, how she wasn't aware of the world when she's only looking at him, how beautiful her doe eyes when looking at him, how her smile could brighten his day, how good her scent is, how cute her voice when calling his name, how her personality amazed him. All about her, from head to toe, he wrote a song for her... right after he tasted her body for the first time.
This is not the first time for Min Yoongi and Minatozaki Sana to make love. It's all about love and lust and Yoongi couldn't distinguish which one that is right for him right now. He's a normal guy who has exploding hormones but he's also a gentleman who is in love. With that two factors, he's committed to give her the most pleasant feeling ever when they're on.  Not like their first full of agony sex back then at the music room, how he always regret and think he could give better for her. After they're living together, their time is always sweet.
"Oppa... please do me,"Sana looked at him with her dark and rounded pupils after Yoongi done devouring her lips. She's already half naked now as her pajamas already half unbuttoned and her pants already down because Yoongi was already fingering her while kissing her.
Yoongi only stared at Sana whose face already turning red after got heaten up by his fingers. Her hot breath blew against his skin, making him want to kiss her again so he leaned down to kiss her lips again.
"How much do you want me?"Yoongi suddenly being so flirty, wanted to tease her.
"Hmm...I feel like dying,"Sana framed Yoongi's face whilst looking at him.
"We've been doing this every week and you still couldn't get enough of me?"Yoongi licked Sana's ear, making the younger one giggled feeling ticklish.
"And we cuddle every night and every morning, you still couldn't get enough?"he continued, licking her skin down to her nape. Sana let out a small moan.
"Yeah, I want to feel you everytime,"Sana responded shyly.
"You're so adorable when shy,"Yoongi couldn't hold his horses again when she said that so he kissed her lips again whilst his hands undressing her until she's naked.
Sana let out a small chuckle whilst covering her womanhood with her hands. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows confusedly because of her act.
"Why?"he asked. Sana just shook her head with her innocent face. Yoongi didn't care enough because of her sudden shyness and proceed to kiss her nape down to her chest until his tongue found her nipple and he licked that pinky. His other hand groped Sana's other perfect mound, making her let out a cute, small moan.
"Hmm...,"
"Do you like it?"Yoongi changed to the other mound and sucked her nipple like his life depends on it. Sana didn't answer while focusing on how Yoongi taste her. She hugged him tightly so as if she doesn't allow him to escape while she's enjoying that.
"Ah...,"she moaned again when Yoongi's fingers found it's way to her V again. He caressed her womanhood whilst keep sucking and licking her perfect breasts. He rubbed her clitoris in circle move, making Sana's body jolted unconsciously. The girl closed her eyes while bitting her finger to muffle her voice but Yoongi didn't allow her to.
"Babe you can moan,"he whispered to her ear and kissed her lips. Sana nodded like an obedient student.
"I love you,"Yoongi smiled while looking at her. He's very gentle towards her lately and speaks love more often.
"I love you too, Oppa,"Sana closed her eyes again after saying that, Yoongi thrusted his finger inside her hole. He couldn't hold on again and kissing, licking, sucking her skin.
"I'm sorry I won't hold on,"he panted slowly.
"It's okay, you can do me harder,"Sana said as Yoongi was rocking his fingers inside her.
For Sana, Yoongi himself could make her lost her mind. He definitely conquers her and manipulative for being such a beast on bed. It just made her showed her true nature after liking what Yoongi had done to her back then at their school. She's also such an animal when on bed. So she grabbed his cock and slides her hand up and down. Yoongi rocked his fingers faster, making Sana let out uncontrollably noises whilst trying to give him pleasure as well but to not avail.
"Oppa, I think I'm gonna-,"just when Sana said she's gonna cum, evilish Yoongi stopped and left her hanging. He smirked and licked her lips.
"You know I won't let you to cum unless I told you,"
"You're unfair...I won't let you stop as well then. I want to make love to you until morning,"Sana pouted, making Yoongi laughed.
"Wish is granted,"he grabbed Sana's legs and spread it up.
Sana closed her eyes when Yoongi licked her clit and nibbled it. Just that act could make her cum anytime but Yoongi won't let that happen.
"Oppa...if you're going faster like that I'll cu-ah....!"Sana closed her legs with a loud moan when suddenly she cum.
"Fuck,"Yoongi cursed when he felt her cumming but he licked her juice.
"I'm sorry...,"Sana looked at Yoongi like a scared puppy but Yoongi gave a peck on her forehead.
"It's ok, I was too excited as well,"he hugged her dearly. Sana felt so lucky to have man like him. He looked fierce outside but he's actually a gentleman.
"Let me make you good,"Sana changed her position so now Yoongi was under him and she slides down to grabbed his shaft. She brushed his shaft with her tongue and gave a kiss on top of his, making Yoongi let out a small moan.
"That's good, baby,"he moaned. Sana's hand began to rock his cock whilst her small mouth devouring his hard shaft. She made his cock wet with her saliva so then she could slide down easily.
Just when she thought it was wet enough and Yoongi already wanted to fuck, she stopped and climbed over him. Whilst staring at Yoongi, eyes to eyes, she carefully leading his cock to her entrance.
"Ah...holy fuck,"Yoongi moaned when he felt her soft skin rubbed against his hard cock. She was so hot inside there, soft and moist. At first Sana leads the game as she moved her hips just like she wants so his dick could hit her G-spots. Yoongi just enjoyed her ride while sometimes pulled her down just to kiss her. Then when he felt her movement is getting slower, he changed position to her so he's now on top of her.
Sana let out loud noises when Yoongi fucks her quickly and hardly. Hearing her moans and cries just made Yoongi stimulated even more and rocked her faster like he has no mercy. Although the Shiba inu-like girl seemed crying right now and talking gibberish whilst bitting her hand to muffle her voice, but Yoongi was positive that she's enjoying that. So he could careless and do her as he wants.
"Oppa that's amazing,"Sana sobbed when Yoongi halted for a while just to change position. Now he's fucking her from behind her while lying down. So he could hug her and playing with her soft breasts as well. Sana titled her head to face him and when their eyes met, Yoongi kissed her lips like he couldn't breathe without kissing her.
"You're so beautiful,"Yoongi licked her earlobe, making Sana giggled.
"You're hot, Min Yoongi,"Sana teased her. They laughed as Yoongi kissed her again and rocking her even faster.
That night felt like eternity for both of them. They had so much fun and love until they lost track of time. She smiles a lot that's what important for him and he couldn't believe how she still has so much energy after some sessions and how he could gain stamina over and over again.
When they realized, their body already worn out and she felt sore.
That day when they woke up, what came from his mouth was none other than,"Ready for morning work out?" which is his way to tell her for more sex today.
"Couldn't get enough of me?"Sana smiled from ear to ear.

🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸❄️🌸
It's been more than a year since I wrote full smut!!! Lol, is this one good? 😂
Please leave your comments here 😊