Youtuber AU

Here's the one shot I promised yesterday!

Suggested by: RaikaBunBun

Sorry, It's kinda rushed

(Side note: This appears before the A/N because I started working on it before the incident. Sorry!)

• • •

"That idiot just uploaded ANOTHER diss track about me," Alexander scoffed, falling back in his chair with crossed arms, "You know I loose a solid ten subscribers every time he releases one of these rumor-filled-things."

"Oooh! Ten whole subscribers," Alex's cousin, Peggy gasped with sarcasm wrapped in her voice.

"I don't even see why you guys enjoy YouTube so much," Angelica, Peggy's sister, grumbled, painting her nails a thick coat of bubblegum pink.

"Guys, have you even seen the ship art for Alexander and that other YouTube John Laurens?" Peggy giggled, "I know Alex enjoys it."

"Oh shut up! I've met him ONCE," Alexander snapped, setting up a camera on his tripod. He turned his back so Peggy couldn't see the obvious blush on his face.

"He still likes it though," Peggy whispered so Alex couldn't hear. He still did, but pretended not to.

"Are you recording another video?" Eliza, Alexander's other cousin, asked while brushing her long, chocolate brown hair.

"Yeah! You guys wanna be in it?" He chirped, looking at them with excited eyes.

"Nope," Angelica laughed, standing up from the bed and walking out of the room.

"I'll be apart of it," Peggy volunteered while leaping up from her chair to take a spot by Alex.

"Count me in," Eliza hummed, setting her comb down.

"As long as you tag my YouTube channel and promote me. I have a goal to reach 100K subscribers by the end of the month," Peggy added sternly.

Alexander let out a slight laugh and a nod while he adjusted the camera.

"So, what's the video about today, captain?" Eliza questioned, scooting her chair closer to the two others.

"Can we play truth or dare?" Peggy begged.

"That's So cliché, Pegs," Elia mumbled.

"Shut up and let me be me," Peggy snapped.

"We could return a diss track back to Thomas," Alexander chuckled darkly while rubbing his hands together maniacally.

"You're so childish, Alex," Peggy scoffed.

"Says the one who wanted to play truth or dare!" Alexander shot back.

Peggy just grumbled something under her breath and crossed her arms angrily.

"We should have a debate on who's more childish. Alex or Peggy," Eliza suggested with a giggle.

"I'm game!" Peggy growled, grinning at Alex.

"Surprising since you know you're going to loose the debate," Alexander smirked.

"I was joki-" Eliza started but was cut off

"Roll the camera, Eliza!!" Alex commanded, glaring Peggy in the eye.

"Why am I friends with you guys? Eliza mumbled, reaching for the record button on the camera.

"Wait-lemme record my intro," Alex sighed, setting his rage off to the side.