Chapter Ten

Kitanna POV

-Three Years Later-

Beep Beep Beep Beep Be-

I slammed my arm down on my alarm clock before it could beep again, after my hand made contact with the alarm clock I heard a crack. Damn that's the sixth alarm clock this week. I sighed and rolled off of my bed and walked over to Kitarra's room. After we turned 15 we decided to have separate rooms seeing a we were a lot different. You see, I'm in love with Beyonce, Dua Lipa, Taylor Swift, HRVY, and things like that, but Kitarra's in love with Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran, and 5SOS, but although we are very different we are still very close we are even still in the same friend group with the same people from middle school. Everyone is still pretty much the same, except for the fact all of us are street fighters and racers, Oops you guys don't know about that. Kitarra and I got into Street fighting and racing when we turned 14. After that the rest of our friends kinda saw us fight and joined our team called The Threats. We all are expert hackers, Fighters, and Racers, not to mention Dad is a Gangleader so no one messes with us. Oh yeah after a couple of months we started calling Travis 'Dad' and the rest of the gang our Aunts  and uncles. Anyway back to the present, I walk into Kitarra's room without knock and find her staring at one of her fight scars.

"Hey 'Tarra you good?" I ask walk further into the room closing the door behind me knowing that something was wrong.

"I-I'm broken 'Tanner, no one wants some broken 16 year old girl with anxiety-" she tres to finish but I cut her off.

"Get those thoughts out of your head right now 'Tarra, you are beautiful and smart, every boy basically throws themselves on you. Even if they didn't you got me and The Threats, we love you Tarra and you know it." I hugged her.

"Thank you Tanner I don't know what I'd do without you" She smiled at me.

"You'd die if you didn't see my beautiful face all the time" I playfully hit her shoulder,

"Sure tanner what ever helps you sleep at night" She smirked as I pouted,

"Rude, now hurry up and get dressed we have a fight and a race tonight" I said sitting on her bed waiting for her to get dressed.

"Fine, fine" she walked into her closet while I played on my phone. She then came out and I realised we were matching.

"Nice choice Tarra" I winked at her,

"Shut up Tanner" She said fixing her makeup.

"GIRLS THE REAST OF 'THE THREATS' ARE HERE!!!!!" dad yelled from down stairs,

"Coming dad!!!!" We yelled back walking down the sytairs, God i'm so excited for this! I love fighting and racing, I just feel so free! When we got down stairs we saw the rest of the threats decked out in their NIKE gear.

"Wow looks like all of us are matching" Xander said

"Yup now let's go...!" Lacey said dragging out the 'o'

"okay okay let's o!" Tarra and I said together giving dad, Uncle Kevin, Lucas, Philip and Blake kisses on the cheek.

"Be safe and ick some as-" uncle Philip started but got cut off by Lauren.

"LANGUAGE!!" She yelled and we all laughed saying a few 'goodbyes' 'byes' and some 'see ya's' to the gang and walking to our cars. (a/n down their (hehe))

 (a/n down their (hehe))

"Are you excited Tanner or should I say Queenie Racer?" Aiden who was sitting next to me asked

"Are you excited Tanner or should I say Queenie Racer?" Aiden who was sitting next to me asked."Yeah Death scull" I winked at him

Third Person POV

And in that second their word was flipped  as the  car raced towards the other  going the wrong way, it  tried to turn, but the car was going to fast it hit the other head on and they died from impact...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HeHehe sorry about this people! Hope you guys have liked this book cause this is where it ends sorry! Bye Bye ILoveyous.

Word Count 675 

(Scroll down for a surprise)

JK JK JK JK I'M KIDDING THIS IS NOT HOW I WILL, OR WOULD EVER END A BOOK I LOVE YOU GUYS TO MUCH OKAY SO NO CRYING! I SHALL SEE YOU ON ANOTHER DAY WHEN I POST KK?  BYE BYE

word count 732