Chapter 14

Kitannas POV

What are Aiden and Xander doing here?

I thought we were sold to a gang?

Ugh this is stressful!

At that thought I sat up and looked across from me to see Kitarra sitting up too. She raised her eyebrows in the guys direction and I shrugged somehow gaining the attention of the guys.

"Are you guys going to explain or...?" I asked or more so stated.

"Yeah.... this is kind of a strange situation" Kitarra said agreeing with me.

"Okay, Okay we'll explain, but first meet our brothers" Xander said,

"Brothers?!" Kitarra and I said at the same time.

"Yeah, This is Flynn and Finley, not they are not twins it's just a coincidence" Aden said pointing at the two guys they were just talking too.

"What's cookin', good lookin's"  Finley said

"What's kickin', little chickens"  Flynn said

"Hi? I'm Kitanna" I said questionabl"Heyo, I'm Kitarra" Kitarra said with raised eyebrows

"Okay enough introductions, what's going on?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Okay.... sowetoldyourfathertosellyousoyouguyscouldlivewithusintheThreathousewithoutanyoneknowingasthatwouldbedangerous,pleasedon'tbemadatus!" Aden and Xander rushed out their words that I almost didn't catch.

"Oh....." Kitarra and I said together before starting to giggle uncontrollably.

The guys were looking at us funny and I decided to enlighten them.

"We're laughing 'cause this whole time we were thinking dad was a horrible person, but now we know why. And of course we're not mad at you guys!" I said.

"Wait! does that mean we have our own rooms?!" Kitarra yelled.

"Yeah...?" The guys said confused.

"WELL THEN we have to decorate!!" Kitarra sreamed again making all of us laugh.

"Well what are you kids waiting for go SHOPPING!" Finley yelled and kicked us out of the office.

"Okay Aden wanna be my shopping buddy?!" Kitarra asked Aden and when he nodded she ran off with him being dragged behind him.

"Let's say a prayer for Aden" Xander laughed and I looked at him with serious eyes before saying,

"We really should, the poor thing will need it" I smiled at him before we started to the garage. Once inside we hopped into an all black Audi R8 and sped off to the mall rocking out to set it off the whole way.

When we got to the mall we found a parking space and walked into the mall.

"Where to first?" Xander asked and I said Ikea (A/n yes there's an Ikea in the mall, deal with it)

We walked into Ikea and found the beds.

"what are you looking for?" Xander asked after we passed about 3 beds.

"Black as Night" I replied with a straight face before laughing.

"Seriously though?" Xander questioned and I noticed a piece of grass in his hair.

"Why's there grass in your hair" I question

"I may or may not have tripped" He said blushing a soft pink and I rolled my eyes at him before standing up on my tippy toes to get the piece of grass. You see I'm not short in fact I'm 5'11, pretty tall for a girl, but of course Xander is like 6'1 so I have to use my tippy toes.