Chapter Eleven

(A/N ready?)

Kitanna POV

I stood there in a hospital room thinking back to  the scene that had played out in front of me moments earlier, the one who tried to kill Tarra and I, the one who hated us the most,

Our father laid there,

Dead.

The doctors said that he was drunk and drove on the wrong side of the road, stupid.

"We shouldn't be sad Tanner, he tried to kills us and mom more than once" Tarra said sounding like she was trying to convince herself that her words were true.

"I can't help it, he's our father Tar" I said staring  at her.

"Your right, but.....but" Tarra searched for words.

",But we can't let this affect our racing and fighting! Our fans count on us each and everyday they look up to us Tan we can't let them down, we just can't" She whispered the last part and hung her head low.

I walked over to her and knelt  down in front of her, and pulled her into a hug.

Before we knew it, we had started crying into each other seeking comfort.

BANG!

The rooms door  flew open and in came 3 worried looking grown men.  Blake, Kevin, and Dad

"Thank god you guys are okay!" All three of them yelled together and Tar and I  gave them all a tight smile. But them  knowing us very well, they knew it was a fake smile.

"Come here girls"

That was all it took for all of us to end up in a big group hug. 

WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE SO STUPID?

WHY -

My thoughts were cut off by the door opening again, but this time by The Threats. Blake Kevin and Dad left and The Threats all sat on the floor and we talked and talked for the next hour or so then after the girls left , Tarra and I had fallen asleep.

Xander POV

"hey we should get Tanner and Tarra home" I told Aden

"Yeah I'll take Tarra you take Tanner" he said and picked Kitarra up bridle style while I did the same to Tanner. I climbed onto my bike and held Tanner so she would be safe on the ride.

Once we got to her house I lefted her up again and the guard standing outside of the front door opened it and I climbed up the stairs to Tanners room. I set her down and brushed the hair out of her face.

"I'll always  be here for you Kitanna, I love you more than you'll ever know. I promise I'll keep you safe Queenie" I said and kissed her forehead before walking out of her room and out of the front door.

I've always had a crush on Tanner from the day I met her. But with our line of work  relationships are very dangerous.

Once I got home I climbed into bed and thought about the girl I've come to love.

Aden POV

I carried Tarra to my car set her down in the back. While I was driving I thought about the last three years. The first time I met Tarra, our first school dance and everything. Before I knew it we had gotten to her house. I picked Tarra up and carried her through the door the guard had opened. I carried her into her room and set her down. kissing her forehead, I said

"I love you Kitarra maybe i'll tell you one day"

I stared at the picture of all of us on her wall, we look so stupid .

I climbed into ,my  car and drove home and jumped into my bed.

My last thoughts were,

I love her I love them all.

I love all of The Threats

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter has taken so long guys , but I had some major writers block so yeah tomorrow i'll try to get out a chapter of Adopted by the Maifa King. kk?

ILY peeps do some good today!

Wordcount  656