༄ 4༄

Jungkook POV

After a long day delivery pizzas from place to place finally i can rest . This is it , i feel like living in heaven right now . Laying on the bed spreading legs widely with just towel around my waist I can feel the wind from the air cond passing through my body especially down there . It feels so cool and ...

Spring day is playing since i set it as a ringtone . My mom's calling

"Hello mom how are you?"

"I'm fine son , what about you ? Are you doing good ? Is there any problems at your work ? Is your salary enough? Should I send more ?" She just beat Agust D , she should get recognition from the entertainment industry

"Wowow mom relax , speak slowly and one by one , yeah I'm good here nothing to worry all people around me is very kind and don't do that mom , i always told you to not send me any money i should be the one doing so okay ?" It's really hurts me every time she said she wants to send the money like , I'm living alone i can survive but them . I'm disappointed with myself that I wasted my student life .

"Mom listen here okay , don't worry about me just worry about yourself , hana , sooyoung and jin ha okay ? The rest i will take care of it . Their schools fee , pocket money, money for groceries also your medicine don't forget to buy it i heard from hana that you out of medicine and haven't buy it yet. I will bank in all of it tomorrow."

"Kook ah , you don't have to burden yourself, use your salary for your own don't spend on us , i have money , i can pay for them" she sighs over the phone

"Just selling tofu aren't enough for all that expenses , ok fine .. let's do this , use that money for house groceries and other leave it to me okay" dealing with her is not that hard it's just take time

"Alright Alright son , i just miss you that's why I call you , i want to hear your voice , it's been a year since we met . How can i not miss you jungkook"

does she know I'm crying right now ? To the point that i feel like flying to her right now . I can't because work stopped me to do so . God when will i have my own time for my family? We spend the whole night talk about so many things and plus i have so many stories that i want to tell her . I hope her health is getting better than before , I talked to hana before over the phone to not pushing mom too much and let her rest . Hana is my little sister, but the eldest daughter in our family that's why I depend on her since sooyoung still in primary school and jin ha in kindergarten. There's nothing i can do except helping them from far and endless love and care that i got from mom is enough for me . She's my everything, i know she's very lonely after dad left us , left this world. You can say that I'm so clingy when it comes to my mom . Some people got embarrassed when their parents kissed them but I don't, actually i want more . I want them to kiss me as much as they could because I'm afraid someday they will leave me , leave this world and I don't get kiss anymore. That will be a great regret for us . Does people know that?

_

After got out from the bank I'm heading to the restaurant again . As usual i have work to do , deliveries pizza as everyone know and yeah actually I'm not ready to face him yet after my mouth slipped out saying dirty things and that's will just makes he think of me in negative way . I bet he already thought me as a slut that sells body to get money . There's nothing i can do , I'm so powerless.

*arrived at Mr. Kim's mansion front gate*

The guard hands me water as usual but this time i kindly refused it saying that I'm not that thirsty and trying to not fill my bladders . It would be a bad moment if i suddenly wanna pee there . As i walk along the flowery path i got a call from Hana