༄ 9 ༄

Taehyung POV

"Excuse me , do you know where this house's owner go?"I've been waiting for jungkook since 2 hours ago .

"aaaaa that kid Jungkook ! He was kicked  out by the house owner 4 days ago because he can't pay the rent"

"What ?!! Kicked out ? So do you know where he go ?"

"Probably his hometown" i asked him the details about Jungkook whereabouts.

I feel empty inside without him , I don't know what is this feeling. Like , jungkook is a guy and same goes to me. So how come guys can love each other ? It doesn't make sense at all . But the only thing i know and i want right now is jungkook come back to the mansion and stick by my side .

I took out my phone and called my secretary " Handle my work for 3 days at the office . I'm going to busan for some reason" i cut off the call before he could respond back to me . I hopped inside the car and drove to the mansion to pack my clothes and other few things . As i do so i put all the goods inside the car trunk .

"Am i going to busan again ?"

"I promised to myself that I won't go there again but i think ....i have to break the promise"

What should i do ? I have to find jungkook and bring him back again . I don't miss him but maybe a little.

Today would be a tiring day driving  from seoul to busan . I hope he is there or else it would be a waste for me.

_

Jungkook

"Kook ah !! Open the door I'm cooking dinner!" My mother shouted from the kitchen . I lazily hoped of from the bed heading to the main door . Who the fuck disturb my reading time ? As i passed the kitchen

"Mom you owe me yukgaejang next time" she laughs and ignores me

I twisted the door knob and open it just to see Kim Taehyung is standing in front of me with a smile plastered on his face

"Finally i found you jeon jungkook" he let out a sigh

"What are you doing here ? Did your new driver drived you here master ?"

"Jungkook i know you mad at me that i got a new driver but trust me that wasn't my intention . You're still my driver , chef and assistant it just that ..." he stops talking

"It just that ? It just that what ?"

"Sorry but I can't tell you and i'd rather we don't talk about this" i snorts because this is so funny right? Like , its something simple so why he can't say it ?

"I came here actually... i want to bring you back to the mansion with me and I'm really sorry for that day , I don't know that hoseok can be so dirty and makes you like the guilty one there"

"No .. I don't want to go back to your mansion and my debt i will pay little by little"

"Jungkook look , I'm so sorry for my mistakes. And the most important thing you have to be responsible after what you've said"

"Excuse me ? My responsible ? What did i say ?"

"You confessed to me through the letter and you can't just go away like that"

Damn fuck ! I forgot about that ! I confessed to him ! Shit this is so embarrassing what should i do ?

"that was a joke okay now go aw-"

"Hello dear , are you jungkook's friend ?"

My mother suddenly came out of nowhere and cut me off . He nods

"why are you standing outside? Come inside and have dinner with us tonight"

"Wait !! mom no !! He's not my friend he's my boss"

"Isn't that good thing?" She raised her brows and pulled him inside the house without i even can stop her .

I sighed.

-

"So you're the one helping us . I'm really sorry about that , about the debt i will try to pay" I'm too lazy to talk so i just ignore them and eat the dinner myself

"It's okay mrs ji ae . Take your time as much as you want" my mom smiles at him genuinely and get another bowl of rice and give it to him

"You must be so tired driving from seoul to here , eat a lot and just call me mom . I don't mind it" i was taken aback , what the hell is wrong with mom ?

"mom stop it he won't call you m-"

"Thank you m-mom ... if you says so"

What situation is this ? It's like a drama

"Taehyung ah , you can sleep here if you want in jungkook's room. It's king sized don't worry"

I sighed. I'm really mad . I put down the fork and spoon on the table with a lot of force making it loud thud.

"Mom stop it ... he have so much money and of course he won't be sleeping here . He will sleep at hotel and i bet he doesn't have any clothes with him"

"Jungkook shut up . I don't raise you to be this rude" I'm stunned. Yeah I promised to her long ago to change my attitude. Am i going back to my old attitude again .

"I brought a luggage with me because I'm planning to sleep here for three days"

_

"Jungkook"

"Hmmm" I hummed. he calls me with a really soft sounds and I'm about to fall in love again with him . No i mean i already fall in love with him and it might get deeper if he calls me like that

"Sleep?"

"Yeah"

We're on the same bed but laying our back to back . Because it's awkward if we're sleeping face to face

"People don't talk in their sleeps"

"I did"

"I have something to tell you"

"Hmm what is it?"

"Can you turn this side ?"

That's weird ... do i have to ? Why ? I don't think this can fix the problem , it might get worst because my heart beat beating faster than usual . Me on the same bed with him already could give me heart attack but face to face with him ? On the bed ?

"Please ......." can he not talk softly like that ? It makes me shaking . I turned my body to him just to see our faces so close , our nose might touch if i move . Like my body got numbed . He looks straight into my eyes and suddenly smile which makes me so confuse

"I want to hope that you miss me even for one second because i do"

___________________________
Am backkkk !! Yeah kbye .. i hope this book doesn't flop . I really this book will get more reader from time to time . Please vote and comments. I appreciate it a lot

Thank you !