༄ 15 ༄

Taehyung POV

Taehyung
Kookie , where r u ? Let's go for lunch

My kookie 💖💗
Sorry hyung :( I'm having lunch w ma friend

Taehyung
Who ?

My kookie 💖💗
Just a friend don't worry 😉

Taehyung
Really ?

My kookie 💖💗
Really 😘😘

Taehyung
Okay then have a good lunch babyyy 💦👅💗

My kookie
Hyungieee~~~

Taehyung
Opss sorry 😚

_

Actually i was little hurt that he didn't tell me earlier about having lunch with his friend. I did my undone task fast so that I could have time with him during lunch time but i guess luck not on my shoulder.

I'm such a loner i have no one other than my baby boyfriend jungkook . In the terms of friends yes i have none but in the terms of work project yes i have a few .

My phone vibrates showing someone is calling

"Mr Taehyung!!! Sorry for calling you but are you free right now ?"

"It's okay Ms Hae soo and yes I'm free why ? Do u need some help?"

"Actually i want to talk about the upcoming project and i choose your company as our alliance"

"Sure since it's lunch time let's meet at the mall I'm hungry"

"Aitee Mr Taehyung text me the place"

I clicked the red button to end the call and get ready for it went straight to the car lobby

_

"So i think that we can give cooperation to each other to make this project successful as we could get i mean pretty amount of money ." After all the explanations about the project Ms hae soo thanked me for accepting her proposal of this big project .

"It's such a good project anyway we actually could help a lot of people and Ouh I'm seriously that i was eating during your explanation"

"It's okay i know you're hun- wait isn't that your brother ? Mr hoseok?"

As i look at the where she pointed out i was rather shocked to see jungkook walking beside him entered the restaurant we're eating right now . I want to know why is he with hoseok? Did the friend he means is hoseok ? Since when ?

I don't want him to know i was here so i bowed my head to hide from them and they just easily passed me and sat at one of the table .

"If you're okay can i leave first? I have something to settle"

I nods "sure and thank you for company just for my hungry tummy" she laugh as she's leaving me alone at the table

As i look them , they looks so happy that i feel jealousy burning inside me

I took out my phone and texted jungkook