SHY LOVE.

SHY LOVE.
( SUMMARY )

❛ I HAVE A HOPELESS CRUSH. ❜

A STORY IN WHICH—

A STORY IN WHICH—

Vera Noles grew up in a happy household. She had parents who loved her, and friends who stood by her through everything. That was until her parents both mysterious vanished one fateful night. No one knew where they had gone or if they were ever coming back.

Vera found herself being forced to move to a small town in Maine where she knows no one except her Gran, Carol. Vera didn't try to regain her social status by making friends. Miserable as ever, Vera spent mostly all of her spare time cooped up inside the local town library.

Vera never made many true friends, but she sure as hell made some enemies. When stumbling across the Bowers gang, Vera meets a group that would change her life for better and for worse.

i. karma chameleon— culture club
ii. piano man— billy joel
iii. sweet child o'mine— guns n' roses
iv. total eclipse of the heart— bonnie tyler
v. time of my life— bill medley and jennifer warnes
vi. time after time— cindy lauper
vii. the way you make me feel— michael jackson
ix. forever young— alphaville
x. sweet dreams— eurythmics
xi. uptown girlbilly joel
xii. septemberearth, wind, and fire
xiii. you make my dreamshall and oates
xiv. rich girlhall and oates

published: february 24, 2018
finished: april 7, 2018

DISCLAIMER: I only own Vera Noles and her storyline. Everything else is inspired by the movie. All quotes/lines are taken directly from the IT movie and are not mine. I will, however, add my own dialogue and scenes here and there. This story will be based on the 2017 movie, not the book or mini-series. Please do not steal my plot or characters, I will end up finding out and I won't be happy when I do. I put a lot of work into this book.