SIX.

SIX.
( NEIBOLT STREET )

❛ DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! ❜

VERA NOLES—

Stanley and Vera biked together to Bill's house the next day. The group was setting up the projector when they both arrived. Vera helped Bill pin the map to the wall as Mike closed the garage door and Stanley covered the windows making it so that no light was shining into the garage. 

Ben handed Billy the slide that was being put into the projector. Vera stood beside Richie and Bill with Stanley sitting on a chair in front of her. The map of Old Derry appeared over the map they'd previously pinned to the wall. 

"L-look." Bill pointed to the spot on the map marked as Storm Drain. "That's where G-georgie disappeared." He continued pointing at different spots on the map. "There's the ironworks, and the blackspot."

"Everywhere IT happens, it's connected by the sewers. And they all meet up-" Vera cut him off muttering, "At the well house..."

"IT's in the house on Neibolt street," Stanley said looking over to Bill and Vera. "You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobo's like to sleep?" Richie asked his friends. 

Eddie inhaled a puff from his inhaler. "I hate that place. It always feels like its watching me." Beverly said, not taking her eyes off the wall. 

"That's where I saw it... That's where I saw the clown." Eddie struggled to get his words out between breaths. "That's where IT lives," Bill concluded causing Eddie to take another puff of air from his inhaler. 

"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there." Stanley's voice wavered as he spoke. "It seems fitting for an evil clown though, don't you think?" Vera spoke out sarcastically to her friends as she rubbed her forehead.

"Can we please stop talking about this!" Eddie exclaimed jumping up from his seat and walking in front of the projector. "I c-ca-c-can barely breath. This is summer, we're kids. I can barely breathe, I'm having a fucking asthma attack! I'm not doing this." His voice was quick and scared. He ripped the map off the wall making Bill yell at him to put it back up. 

Eddie shook his head as the projector clicked switching slides. "Bill? What are you doing?" Vera asked but quickly noticed his hands weren't near the projector. "N-nothing, I'm not doing a-anything." 

Everyone's eyes went to the wall where a picture of Bill's father and Georgie was displayed. "What's going on?" Stanley asked, voice wavering. Pictures of Bill's family kept being shown as the projector clicked, changing slides. "Guys," Mike said calmly walking towards where Bill and Vera stood. 

A final picture appeared on the wall. Bill, Georgie, and their parents. The slide continued to click only this time, it zoomed in on the youngest Denbrough brother. "Georgie..." Bill said as the picture moved in closer.