Chapter 1

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING!!!!!

-=-=-

Lucy's POV

I didn't think. Natsu was in danger so I acted by jumping in front of him.

My eyes widened as I slowly looked down, only to see a sword in me. Natsu turned around and looked at me in horror.

I turned around, as the sword was pulled out. The culprit, Zeref, looked at me angrily, "You always ruin everything! Cursed Celestial mage!"

A smile spread across my face, "Then I will ruin this for you too."

"Celestial Freeze!"

His legs froze to the ground.

I closed my eyes and raised my hands in the air, "Celestial Stars lend me your power, heed my calls and lend me your strength! Forbidden Spell: Celestial Meteor!"

Thirteen stars rained down upon Zeref, piercing his body. As his limp form hit the ground, everyone cheered. It was finally over. The Greatest War in history was finally over.

The Celestial magic would keep him dead; he would never walk the earth again.

"Lucy!" I heard my friends call. "You did it, Luce!" Natsu yelled. They were running towards her with smiles on their faces.

Their happiness was short-lived, as the saw me cough up blood. I began to fall.

'I'm so tired...'

"LUCY!!!!!"

*Queue Fairy Tail Sad Theme Song*

They all reached me. They were panicking. Wendy was frantically trying to heal me. Happy had flown to get the rest of the guild. As the rest of them arrived, I reached up to touch Wendy's hand.

"Wendy, it's okay. This is not something that can be healed." I smiled at her.

"Why?!" She began to cry.

"That spell I used... takes the users life as well."

"We don't want you to go! You are the light of Fairy Tail!"

"I'm sorry... for bringing you so much pain..."

The guild members surrounded us, with some people from other guilds as well, the ones closest to my heart gathered more towards my me. I looked at everyone, "Minna... Thank you for everything that you have given me. A place to call home, and the best nakama I have ever had. I'm sorry... I wish I could stay here longer with everyone... Natsu, Thank you for bringing me to Fairy Tail. I had so much fun here with everyone. We had so many adventures." Everyone was in tears.

"I have no regrets."

"Lucy... Please! Don't leave us! Leave me!" Natsu cried, "Luce... I love you!"

"I'm sorry Natsu," my eyes began to close, "I love you... too... Natsu... Goodbye... my precious... nakama..."

My eyes fully closed, and darkness enveloped me.

"LUCY!!!!!" Natsu cried out my name. It could be the last time I heard his voice.

-=-=-

I know. Kinda short, right?

Is it too cliché?

Please Follow or Favorite this Story!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!