3| She's Not There

im gonna continue the story in third person
________

Please don't bother trying to find her, she's not there

________

Adelaide felt the woman tense, and back away as if she had burned her. The blonde felt bad as soon as the unknown woman did so, the few words she spoke causing tears to appear in her onyx eyes.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I apologize your Highness," Adelaide bowed her head respectfully. "But I don't believe to have come across your presence."

The Queen blinked the tears in her eyes away. "What do you mean, I'm your-" The woman's words were cut off, Snow White grabbing her wrist.
"Regina, don't." The words were stern, but spoken with care. Regina ripped her wrist from the pale woman, glaring at her as a tear fell down her cheek. This was the second child Regina had lost, again.

Snow watched the Queen march off in anger and heartbreak with a sigh. She offered a smile to the new family, but held her breath upon seeing Adelaide. "You don't remember, any of us?"

She gestured to the group standing behind her, all looking towards Adelaide with wide eyes. "Am I supposed to?"

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure you will soon." A new person voiced, dark chocolate ringlets framing her beautiful face. Causing Adelaide feeling self conscious just upon gazing over the girl. "I'm Ruby, but most people call me Red around here."

This began an array of introductions, but the guilt never left the pit of Adelaide's stomach. Some of the guests had tears in their eyes when they shook hands with the blonde. Tears they tried to cover up with a fake smile. Robin could tell upon looking at her, that she felt awful about the entire situation.

However, these people looked so persistent on knowing the teenager.it had Robin wondering, if this was what she forgot that night in the barn.

-

Later, Adelaide excused herself on the reason of having a headache. She felt dizzy as she walked, pain coming from all areas of her skull. Shakily, she opened the door to her given bedroom with images flooding into her mind. Each on a blurry face that led into the next.

A name passed her lips, one that was foreign to her until now, "P-Peter."

It stirred something within the castle, and deep in the dungeons Peter Pan shot out of his cot, drenched in sweat. The boy assumed it was another nightmare, ignoring the pain in his chest. Shivering within the cold cell, he curled up in a ball with a thin blanket over him trying to find warmth. His stomach grumbles and dirt had built up in his once soft hair and smooth cheeks.

The hot tears that fell down his face was the only source of heat he had at this point.

"Addie?" Roland's voice was heard. "Are you okay?"