5| Dusk Till Dawn

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, baby I'm right here

________

Adelaide was gone. Memories blurring past in her sleep, catching up on what she had once forgotten. Leaving her being Adelia. However, Adelia didn't wake up where she was supposed to.

She was trapped in a box, dark and long. "Hello?" She asked, trying to sit up but she hit her head on something wooden and hard. Her voice traveled no where, no echo within the darkness. Panic set in her stomach, as she laid her head back on the pillow. Where was she?

With the tip of her finger, she lit up the small area around her to see what she could. Pure white cushions surrounded and she was dressed quite beautifully if she did say so herself. Clad in a pure, innocent dress with her golden hair shining. But above her, smooth wooden mahogany was shown and it was then Adelia realized,

She had been buried alive.

The realization caused her to scream, tears leaking from her eyes. She banged on the top of the coffin, begging for something to hear her. But who would? She was six feet under.

That didn't stop her from trying. She kicked at thrashed on the top, brushing her hands as she gasped for breath. "I'm here!" She wailed. "Let me out!"

No one could hear her. But Peter felt her. A disturbance in the ground, himself waking up in the exact same place he was left. A jail cell in StoryBrooke. Maybe it was all a dream, a beautiful dream of seeing the angel that was once Adelaide. He stood up, confused on as to where the blonde Sheriff was as she was usually sat in front of the cells.

Meanwhile, Adelia was having a panic attack under the ground. Screaming whilst short of breath, breaking her nails as she clawed at the wood. Blood coated the top of the coffin as she did so, but she didn't stop. Her crazed brain didn't allow her to.

And soon, dirt settled within the coffin right on her stomach. Not thinking rationally, she peeled back the wood with all of her strength. Dirt was taking up the space within her coffin, quickly. Dirt was all she could see, feel, smell. It was up to her neck, slowly covering her face. In one last attempt of survival she closed her eyes and closed her palms, opening them again with a passion.

The dirt exploded, shaking the ground as it went everywhere. Coughing and rubbing her splintered hands against her eyes to remove the dirt. But only spreading it around further. She sat up from the small opening, standing on her coffin.

It wasn't long before someone found the crazed girl. Jefferson peering down at her. "What the fuck." He breathed, considering on cutting back the drinks.
"Help me out you twat."

-

Adelia walked amongst the roads, still calming her racing heart. She tried going home, but Regina wasn't there. She she went to where she thought best, Granny's. On her way, she saw the last thing she remembered. A dark red stain on the concrete. Her blood. This was where Adelia died.