Chapter 3

Quick A/N before we start, Seulgi in this story is Sarah in Pose. I decided to change the name in this fic to something Korean because it makes much more sense that way. I was trying to make the setting ambiguous in Pose but I just decided "fuck it we're setting this in Korea" for this story so yeah, Seulgi and Sarah are the same character. (And no, she's not supposed to be Seulgi from Red Velvet, it was just the first name I thought of lol. If you want to imagine RV's Seulgi though that's 100% fine)

"Fishnets, the latest gay trend," Yoongi said, pulling a bright red pair off the rack along with a pair of severely ripped jeans. Jimin giggled. "Well, the lastest general trend, but the gays have taken a liking to it so here we are," he finished.

Jimin grabbed the leggings out of Yoongi's hands and examined them. He looked at Yoongi, then back at the leggings.

"I think you would look good in some of these," Jimin said with a smirk on his face. Yoongi chuckled and shook his head, not being able to even imagine himself in those.

"No way in hell could I pull those off."

"Really? I think they would compliment your legs really nicely," Jimin said. A blush rose to Yoongi's cheeks and he bashfully turned back to the clothing rack. He mumbled a shy "thanks."

"That's my new goal now," Jimin said, taking a leather jacket from Yoongi, "get you in some fishnets," he smirked. Yoongi shook his head and laughed again.

"Go get dressed Jimminie."

Yoongi was told to give the models a sexy, rebellious look, so he did. He thought the severely ripped jeans, the red fishnets, the beat up white shirt, and the leather jacket would fit the description well. Yoongi realized while absentmindedly sifting through the clothing rack he had forgotten to give Jimin the shirt. He grabbed the shirt off the rack so he could give it to Jimin in the dressing room, but he was too late.

Jimin walked out of the dressing room with all the items Yoongi had given him on his person.

"Wow, Yoongi, a bold decision making me go shirtless," Jimin said, opening up the jacket slightly with both hands and giving Yoongi a twirl. Yoongi's mouth went dry. He gulped.

He put the shirt back on the rack.

"Just thought it would be fitting for the theme," Yoongi shrugged. He tried so hard not to ogle Jimin, eyes glancing down at his hard chest and toned abs before snapping back up to his face, hoping not to see Jimin's flirtatious, knowing smirk when he looked back up at him. Jimin seemed like he wanted to say something more  (probably something suggestive that would leave Yoongi flustered into next week), but he just smiled and walked over to the door where some assistant was telling the models they were ready to start.

Yoongi watched the photoshoot, as always. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Jimin, as always. It was hard to focus on anyone else. It was even harder to focus on anyone else this time because Yoongi was stupid enough not to give Jimin a shirt. It was almost painful, watching his gorgeous figure as Jimin moved and posed and exposed his torso even more when he opened up the jacket a bit and god, was it hot in there? Jimin laid on the ground, back arched and hips up, and ran a hand slowly up his abs and chest all the way up to his jaw, biting his forefinger on his other hand and staring straight at the camera. Lights flashed and the camera shuttered a couple of times. Holding the same pose, he looked up at Yoongi and smirked. Yoongi hoped no one heard him let out a whimper.

Just when Yoongi thought it couldn't get any worse, Jimin shed the leather jacket he was wearing and threw it over his shoulder, holding it with two fingers on his right hand.