Chapter 8

Yoongi had never been a huge fan of the beach. It was too hot, sand got everywhere, and salt water always felt sticky.

However, the poor, poor stylist found himself loading up his luggage into the company bus that would soon take him and several of his colleges to their next photoshoot location on, you guessed it, the beach. 

"Isn't this gonna be so fun?" Jimin pushed up his sunglasses to rest on the top of his head as they stepped on the bus. He picked a window seat a few rows from the back and patted the seat next to him. Yoongi, ever the Jimin simp, sat down in said seat. 

"I mean, if you like the beach, then I guess," Yoongi replied. Jimin rolled his eyes and nudged Yoongi with his elbow. 

"Come on Yoongi, what's so bad about the beach?" 

"I don't know about you, but I don't particularly like the feeling of sand in between my asscheeks," Yoongi retorted lightheartedly. Jimin giggled. 

"Yeah, that makes one of us." Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's joke. 

The bus began to rumble as the engine kicked into gear. Rolling slowly out of the parking lot, the bus began its journey to the beach. 

Jimin and Yoongi got settled in their comfy leather seats (perks of riding a first class bus). Yoongi pulled out his earbuds and offered one to Jimin, which he took gratefully. Jimin whipped out his 3DS and opened Animal Crossing New Leaf.

("You still have a 3DS? In this year?" Yoongi said playfully, raising an eyebrow. 

"It's a timeless console, sir! And Animal Crossing is a timeless game, which you can only play on this timeless console," Jimin countered. Yoongi giggled as he was shoved playfully again.) 

The trip was smooth, if pretty uneventful. At one point Taehyung and Jungkook got into a very heated argument about what the best Pokemon was, which Yoongi and Jimin listened to with amusement. 

After about four hours of non-stop driving, they finally arrived at their destination: the beach. Well, they actually arrived at the hotel near the beach, but same difference, right? 

Jimin hopped off the bus and went over to where they were unloading everyone's luggage and other equipment, Yoongi following close behind. Since they had been sitting near the back of the rather large bus, there was a bit of a line in front of them. Before either of them got to their bags, Jimin spun around to face Yoongi, a bit of panic showing on his face. 

"Yoongi, will you be a doll and bring my bags up to my room for me? I suddenly gotta piss like a race horse," Jimin said with an apologetic smile. Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed, knowing he could never refuse a request from Jimin. 

"You didn't have to pee the entire time we were on the bus. Can you seriously not wait until we get out stuff?"

"Yoongi, I legitimately am going to piss my pants if I don't get to a bathroom within the next minute," Jimin said, a serious expression on his face. 

"Fine, but you owe me, dude," Yoongi huffed. 

"Oh my god, thank you, Yoongi!" Jimin leaned over and pecked Yoongi on the cheek before scampering off towards the building, leaving a swarm of butterflies in Yoongi's stomach. "Love you!" 

Yoongi sighed as he watched Jimin go, feeling a mixture of lovesickness and slight frustration. Nevertheless, he picked up his and Jimin's bags and started to make his way up to his room. 

-

True to his word, Jimin walked out of the bathroom with a distinct sigh of relief. There was nothing worse than the sudden extreme urge to pee while in public. After a trip up the elevator and a brief detour to the vending machine (Jimin thought he'd get something himself and for Yoongi as temporary thanks), Jimin arrived at his room. Although he had his keycard, Jimin didn't really like the possibility of walking in on a naked co-worker, so he opted to knock.