When we Thought Things couldnt Turn more Bad

Third POV

"Ooh Shit!!!"

"Yes Ant.. we all had a great time watching everything"

Ali was holding an exhausted Dec when they swiftly made way to Ant's dressing room, bowing their heads down. Once inside it, Ant hugged a distraught Dec and placed his lips on his forehead. Ali and Stephen slipped out of the room to give them the privacy they need to sort things out.
"I am so sorry Decs, I couldn't watch you say those words to Ali and I couldn't let your love slip away from you. I just wanted to protect you pal. Just wanted to make you stop... I am so sorry" He slowly rubbed his hands on dec's cheeks where red bruises were forming. How could I do this to him.

Dec knew why Ant did that. And that made him feel more guilty.
"Ant..", he pulled Ant to the sofa nearby and sat facing him, his hands around Ant's waist and head on his shoulders . "You don't have to apologise Ant, I know why you did that and to be honest  I am rather thankful to you for that. I could have lost her. It's confusing me Ant", he pushed his head to Ants collar bone. "I don't know how to handle myself now.I don't know how to put up with all these emotions. I cant.."

"Shh Decs..I know ...I didn't then. But when I saw that video, I realised the pain you might have gone through , you were right to be angry, sad or even reckless. But throwing our career and reputation was not a great move pal.  Ali was right. ITV could have lost their trust in you" . Dec was about to cut in but Ant held him tight.

"I am not asking you to forgive anyone or ignore what they did to you. In fact I had already asked Ali to take necessary actions against whoever responsible and we were about to discuss that with you. Did you think me or Ali would let the people who used your feelings against you alone Dec? You should have known us better. We will find a way for everything Dec,
Together
I will fight the world with you Declan, but I can't fight you. Please listen to us Decs"

"I know Ant. I am so sorry . Past few hours were terrible An...th". The sobs came in full power and he couldn't believe how much he had cried today.

"Stop it man", Ant said with a tearful voice. "You are making me emotional you numphy Scrappy Doo. Why are we acting like a couple, making up ?"

He heard a muffled laugh from his chest. "Because we are. Wanna kiss and make up?"

"Kiss yourself peahead", Ant retorts with a smile.

"Umm...was worth a try"

Ant couldn't hold the laughter this time. He sobers when he see Dec relaxing against him. "We will find a way Decs, we always do".

Dec nods from his chest snuggling closer."You already said that".
Ant rolled his eyes for that.

"Err.. Dec.. I think you have to talk to Ali. You made her so worried mate. First, the news of me burning... " he regretted saying that when Dec tensed in his hold.

"Ohh sorry..."

"Hmm"

He tightened his hold, placing Dec literally on his lap... "Then to worry how you could have handled the news. Then to get the shock of a lifetime knowing you want to pull out our contract with BGT, then to cope up with your stubbornness and your infamous Scrappy power,  she deserves much more than an apology lad"

"I know Ant .But  I don't know how to face her. How can I apologise for all those things I said and did?"

"It is so clear that she is not angry at you. But just talk. Let her know you didn't mean any of that...  Talk to her. Do you remember what I said to you when you told me you want to propose her? After Anne and Me, she is the only one who could handle you? It is as true as it could be, Decky"