Mickey's POV

I'm walking through the streets of Boston. It's quite chilly and dumb me forgot to bring a jacket. I arrive at the bus stop and start to shiver. I look at my watch and see that it's 8:00 pm, wow it's gotten late.

I am waiting for the bus to arrive when a man sits next to me. I look and see he's holding a bag of weed. I quickly turn away not wanting to be in an illegal situation. I tap my fingers against the bench. "Stop doing that slut." The man says. I stop immediately and decide to just look at the scenery.

The bus arrive and I quickly get on. The only seat left is to sit next to a man with long hair and big lips. I take a seat slowly and look at the seat in front of me. "Hey pretty lady." The man next to me says. "I've never seen a women as beautiful as you." He goes on. I ignore him hoping he gets the hint but he doesn't. "I'm talking to you darling, it's rude to ignore people." He says, and I sigh.

"You obviously are too stupid to figure this out yourself. The reason I'm ignoring you is because you are a creepy player. I don't want a random stranger talking to me!" I say angrily. "Feisty I like it." Says the man. "What's your name, I'm Steven." He says. "I don't want to tell my name that's private information, but since your were polite enough, I'm Mickey." I reply. "Mickey I like it very beautiful." He says, and puts his arm around me. "Get lost hood!" I yell and push his arm off me. Steven suddenly gets up and walks to the front of the bus. He comes back with a glass of water.

"Maybe this will cool you off Mishi." He says and hands me the water. I grab the cup and throw the water on him. "Maybe that'll cool you off, asshole!" I yell as the bus stops. I get up and walk out running to my front door so Steven can't see where I live.

Once I get in my house I sigh. I've had another long day at work, and to add more stress I haven't had time to relax because of that hood Steven. I put my bag down on the couch and head upstairs.

  I lay down and soon fall asleep. I wake up to my alarm clock beeping. I roll over and turn it off. I get up and put on my slippers. I walk downstairs and start making a cup of coffee. I "accidentally" spill some vodka in and begin to drink. I walk to the key hook and grab the keys to my mailbox and walk out to it. I unlock and see nothing. I sigh and close it. When I turn around I see my ex boyfriend Alex.

"You thought you could get away from me slut! I'll show you!" He yells and suddenly grabs me violently

"You thought you could get away from me slut! I'll show you!" He yells and suddenly grabs me violently. He begins to drag me towards his car. I look around panicked and that's when I see him. "STEVEN!!!!!" I scream as loud as I can. "AHHHH STEVEN HELP ME!!!" I yell even louder. He looks over and starts to run to me.

  He reached me and grabs Alex and starts beating him up with kung fu skills I've never seen before. Alex eventually passes out and I run to Steven. I run into his arms and give him the biggest hug. "Thank you so much I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here." I say. "It's no problem but you owe me." He replies and smirks. "Like what?" I ask. "Hmm you owe me a date." He says.

  I sigh loudly. "Pick me up Friday at 8 pm." I say. I hand him my number. "Call me if you need any more information." I then turn around and start walking back to my house. When I get in my home I sink to the floor. What have I gotten myself into? Maybe it would've been better if I was just taken by Alex instead of getting him involved in my messy life.