Mickey's POV

Tour has been ok so far. Steven acts weird sometimes but I guess it is just tour stress. Steven sometimes forgets me at the stadiums and I have to walk home. Bad boyfriend am I right? It has been six months since the start of the tour. It is July 9, my birthday. Steven said he would do something nice for my birthday but since the guys have a show tonight I doubt he will.

  "Hey Mishi," says a shrill voice. Oh great it's Lynn, she is so stupid. "Hello Lynn, what do you need?" I ask turning around. "Oh nothing just wanted to tell you the guys are about to go on." She says and giggles. I sigh and get up heading to the side of the stage to watch them. Steven starts singing and he sounds great. The shows is about halfway done when something happens. "Hey you!" Steven yells. He points to a guy. "Hey take that guy and take that!" Steven yells louder. "You won't take it? I'll take it God dammit!" Steven yells before running to the end of the stage. He is about to jump in but Joe grabs him. All of a sudden security guards are running on the stage yelling. They grab Steven and take him off stage.

  I run after them trying to find out what's going. I can't find anyone and I soon begin to cry. "Mickey what's going on?" Joe asks coming up behind. "I don't know!" I cry out, and start to sob. He hugs me and starts to run my back. "Hey guys!" Brad yells and starts to run over to us. "Ok so I just found out that Steven is being taken to the county jail and he will be out early tomorrow." Brad says as he sighs. "Oh thank goodness." I cry out hugging Joe tighter.

  "Hey you slut! What are you doing with my boyfriend! Don't you have your own! Oh wait he probably doesn't remember you because he doesn't love you!" Lynn yells and grabs me. "Don't touch me you ugly Asian Globglogabgalab look alike. And don'to talk about Steven like that!" I yell back pushing her. She grabs me but I punch her and get on top of her punching her repeatedly. I hear people yelling at me to get off. I continue to attack her but someone is pulling me off. I grab her hair and begin to drag her with me. She screams and screams before Brad finally gets my hands off her. Joe who was the one who picked me drags me out of the room.

  "What the fuck Mickey! Why would you attack her?" He yells scraping his hand through his hair. "You heard what she said about Steven! I had to defend him!" I cry out. "No you didn't! Why are you turning out to be such a bitch?" He yells at me. "Oh I'm a bitch, really? Joe the fame is getting to your head! You used to be my best friend." I say as I cry. "I'm going on a walk, don't bother looking for me." I sob before running out of the room. I pull on my shoes and leave the stadium. I begin walking around the town when I hear footsteps behind me.

I start to speed up and turn all the corners to try and lose whoever is after me. I turn and see no one behind me, good I must have lost him. I turn back around and run into a guy wearing a black trench coat. "AHHHHH!!!" I scream as he grabs me. He drags me to an alley way and then begins to take off my clothes. "HELP!!!Someone please!! HELP!!!!" I scream out. He just laughs and pulls his pants down. "No!! Please no!! HELP!!!" I scream loudly before he enters me. I scream and cry the whole time. Once he is done he throws me to the ground and runs away.

I finally get my clothes back on, and get up. I begin to sob loudly. I begin to run back to hotel and to Steven and I's shared room. I take a shower but I still feel dirty. I curl up in bed and cry myself to sleep. When I wake up I look at the sheets and see a little blood. I gasp and look disgusted. I cry and decide to pray asking for forgiveness. I get up and put a nice white lacy matching bra and pantie set on. I then throw in a nice white lacy dress. I pull on white heels and walk out to Steven's car.

  When I get to the county jail I see Steven through the window. He smiles and waves, I just stare at him. When I get in I walk to the front desk and sign him out. We get up and walk back out to the car. I hand him the keys and get in the passengers seat. When he gets in and kisses me, I can't hold it in. I begin to cry loudly. "Mickey babe!? What's wrong, are you okay?" He says as he pulls me in for a hug. I start to cry harder as I hug him back. "Mickey you gotta tell me what's wrong or I can't help you." He says as he rubs my back. I just nod and start to calm down. "Ok St-eve-n." I stutter out while wiping my tears. "So-o yesterday I got in a fight with Lynn. And then Joe got mad at me and blamed it all on me." I say as tears begin to fall down my face again. "And I ran away telling him not to come after me. I was dragged into an alley by I a man." I say before choking out a sob.

  "And he, he raped me." I say before starting to sob again. "Oh honey no." Steven says running my back. "He took my virginity Steven. I was saving that for you." I cry out. "Shh honey it is ok." He says before wiping my tears. He starts the car and begins to head to the hotel. I rest my head and soon fall asleep.

Steven's POV

  I park the car and carry Mickey to the hotel room and set her on the bed. I then angrily leave the room. I go to Joe's door and knock on it loudly. "Dude what's up, have fun last night?" He laughs before opening the door. I glare and push him. "What the hell Steven? Why are you trying to start a fight?" Joe yells. "You know exactly why! You played Mickey and you are the reason she went out and got raped!" I yell. "Wait..what?" Joe says. "Don't act all innocent!" I yell before pushing him to the floor. He grabs my leg and pulls me down. We begin to punch each other. Once we are done we are both bloody. "Don't ever come near Mickey again." I say before leaving his room.