Steven's POV

I lean down and give Mickey a kiss on the cheek before heading downstairs. I hope she doesn't wake up while I'm gone. I grab my wallet and put my shoes on. I turn the lights off inside before heading to my car. I pull out of the driveway, and head to my destination.

I pull into the driveway of a run down house, and knock in the door. A big man comes up and looks at me. "Hi I'm Lawrence but call me T, Mr T." I nod my head scared of him.

"So what's a cracker like you doing in a black mans neighborhood?" He asks

"So what's a cracker like you doing in a black mans neighborhood?" He asks. "I came to get the stuff." I say. "Right I will go get it. Touch anything and you die." He tells me before walking out of the room. I look around and take out my wallet. I look at the picture of Mishi and sigh. I hear Mr. T coming back so I put my wallet away. "Here's 69 grams of cocaine, it's $5,520." I nod and take out my wallet handing him the money. He hands me the coke. "You can come back, I like you." He says. I nod and give him a bro hug. I walk back out to my car and drive to my house.

  I sneak back up to my bed and crawl in next time Mishi. I stay awake for a while thinking but fall asleep after an hour or so.

Mickey's POV

  I wake up and decide to make breakfast. I am trying to be quiet but it's not working very well. I hear Steven stomping down the stairs. "Will you shut up! I'm tying to sleep, I had a rough night! Maybe if you weren't such an insensitive bitch maybe people would like you! I bet you're cheating on me with Joe! You're always with him, how can I trust you! God I can't believe you!" He yells. "Don't use God's name in vain!" I scream before grabbing my bag and running to my car.

  I cry all the way to Joe's house. I bang on his door loudly hoping he isn't asleep. I hear loud footsteps then I see Joe open the door. "Mickey what's wrong?! Here come inside!" He says and pulls me in to the couch. "What's going on Mishi, I'm your friend, you can tell me?" He says rubbing my back. "It was Steven. I was trying to make breakfast, then he comes down and yells at me. He starts calling me names and saying I'm cheating on him." I say crying. "Well he's just an asshole for not believing you! Here let me talk some sense into him." Joe says getting up and walking to the phone. He dials Steven's number and waits for him to pick up.

  "What the fuck is wrong with you Steven! Telling her she's cheating! She is nothing but faithful, you are the cheater!" Joe yells into the phone. I didn't know what Joe meant when he called Steven a cheater, he only was with Cathy once. I didn't know it yet but I was going to find out just what Joe meant real soon.

  "Here he wants to talk to you." Joe says and hands me the phone. "Hello Steven, how are you?" I say to him. "Cut the crap Mishi, come back to my house, I'm sorry." He says very aggravated. "I'm not coming back if your going to act like that." I say to him. "Look Mishi, I'm sorry for yelling at you, it was a real bitch move. Please come back to my house." He says. "I'll be there in about 15 minutes," I say before hanging up. I tell Joe I'm leaving and he says he will drive me home.

  We rock out to Aerosmith the whole time. When Joe parks in the driveway I give him a hug, then run inside. I see Steven sipping a coffee and walk over to give him a hug. "Glad your back," he says and gives me a crooked smile. I laugh and sit down next to him. "So we need to talk about something important. Aerosmith is going on tour in about a month." He says and looks at me nervously. "Oh my gosh Steven that's amazing! I knew you guys could do it!" I yell giving him a huge hug. He laughs and hugs back.

  "Do you want to come with us?" He asks. "Do I want to come with you, are you serious. Of course I'm gonna come with you!" I say. He smiles and laughs. I knew this day couldn't get any better.

Careless Whisper- A Steven Tyler/ Joe Perry FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara