Mickeys POV
WARNING SMUT!

Joe!" I yell from our room. He doesn't come and I groan. We have been dating for 3 years. "Joe!!!" I yell louder. I hear footsteps rushing up the stairs. "Hey Mickey, what do you need?" He asks leaning against the door way. "We need to talk, come sit down." I say, and he walks nervously and sits next to me.

  "As you know, I can't have kids. That doesn't mean I don't want one. So I wanted to know what you think about adoption." I say folding my hands together. "Are you serious?" Joe asks. "Of course I'm serious, asshole!" I yell. "Look Mickey I want kids that are actually mine." He says grabbing my hand. "Well that obviously isn't going to happen." I reply yanking my hand away. "Mickey let's talk about it later." Joe says getting up. "Joe if you walk out of this room, I'll leave you!" I yell. He turns around and scoffs. "Ok Mickey let's talk about it right now! I think adopting is the worst idea on earth! Why would I want an unwanted baby by some random people! I want a baby I made myself! Mickey you can be such a dud sometimes!" Joe yells. After his whole speech I just can't take it, I start crying. "Oh jeez Mickey, I'm sorry. I didn't wanna make you cry." Joe says coming to hug me.

  "Mickey if it means so much to you we can look at adoption forms today." Joe says rubbing my back. It takes a while for me to calm down but eventually I do. Joe gets up and is gone for a while. I'm about to get up but then Joe comes back in. "Ok Mickey I have two adoption forms. He sets them down and I pick them up.

 He sets them down and I pick them up

"Oh the kids are so cute

"Oh the kids are so cute. I really like Susanna June and Robert Edward Lee, but twins would be so fun." I say looking at the forms. "I think we should only get Robert." Joe says looking at the photo. "Joe we can't separate them, they are brother and sister." I say. "Fine we can get Susanna too." He says before throwing DeShawn and Shaniqua's form away.

"When will we get them?" I ask. "Look Mickey, stop rushing me! All you do is blabber, I'm trying to do something nice for you!" He yells. "Joe! Don't you start another fight!" I yell back. "Oh I'm gonna start a fight." Joe says before pushing me onto the bed. He opens the draw and grabs some things. I then feel hand cuffs cuffing both my hands to the bed post. He puts a gag in my mouth and blindfolds me. I hear the sound of a whip and gasp. He has never been this kinky before. He whips me a couple times before finally putting it in. It lasts for about two hours before we finally cum.

I wake up and go down to make breakfast. I look at a note on the counter saying he will be home in an hour or two. I sigh and lay down on the couch turning on the TV. I watch the office for two hours and Joe isn't back yet. I get a little nervous and constantly glance at the driveway. I am beyond upset when I hear Joe's car pulls up. It has been 8 hours since I woke up and I'm about to yell at him when I see who he has with him. He adopted Susanna and Robert. "Oh my gosh Joe!" I yell running to him. He puts Robert in my arms and picks up Susanna. She laughs and starts braiding his hair. "Is that mommy?" She ask him. "Ya that's mommy." He answers back. I hand Robert back to Joe and bend down to Susanna's level. I give her a hug and kiss, and start to cry. "Oh Joe I love you so much." I say giving him a kiss. "Susanna honey, you wanna go to bed?" I ask. "Yes mommy." She says before yawning. I grab her hand and lead her to her room while Joe puts Robert to bed. "Mommy I can't sleep without a song." Susanna says sitting up. "Well I'll have daddy come in and sing one. "Joe, come sing Susanna a song." I says as he walks into the room. "Ok," he says before kneeling down next to her bed.
"Well I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee
And I'm bound for Louisiana, my own true love for to see
It did rain all night the day I left
The weather was bone dry
The sun was so hot I froze myself
Suzanne, don't you go on and cry
I said, Oh, Suzanna
Now, don't you cry for me
As I come from Alabama with this banjo on my knee
Well I had myself a dream the other night
When everything was still
I dreamed that I saw my girl Suzanne
She was coming around the hill
Now, the buckwheat cake was in her mouth
A tear was in her eye
I said, that I come from Dixie land
Suzanne, don't you break down and cry
I said, Oh, Suzanna
Now, don't you cry for me
Cause I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee." Joe finishes off the song and tucks in her covers before leading me to our room.

  "Joe I want to thank you for adopting the kids." I say. He smiles and kisses me. I take off my shirt and he does the same. I stare at his abs, I could never get tired of staring at them. I pull down my pants and help him get off his. He takes of my bra, then panties. He stares lustfully at me and I nod my head giving him the ok to go. He pulls of his boxers, and then pushes himself in. "Ohhhhhh Joe." I moan out. He just grunts and starts going faster. "Joe faster!" I scream out. He listens to me and starts going faster. "Joeeeeee!!" I scream as he bucks into me. The whole bed is shaking and hitting the wall making a banging noise. I feel myself get close. "Oohhh Joe I'm gonna cum." I moan out. "Me too." He moans. "Ohhhhhh." I moan as I cum at the same time as him. We lay down next to each other and cuddle. "Mickey I love you." Joe says kissing me. "Joe I love you too." I say before falling into a deep sleep.