Mickey's POV
WARNING SMUT!

It is now Saturday and time for their biggest show. All of them are so nervous so tensions are very high. Steven is very distant, while Joe is getting very clingy. I can't blame them though, they are both very nervous. Lynn, the annoying bitch won't shut up ever. I swear I'm going to beat her up, again.

I start getting ready for the show in Steven's dressing room. I don't know where he went but he has already finished getting ready. I do my makeup and hair and then put on my outfit.

 I do my makeup and hair and then put on my outfit

   I double check myself in the mirror before heading out

I double check myself in the mirror before heading out. "Joe! Hey Joe! Where's Steven?" I yell, running to catch up with him. "Uh...I..um.. I...um I don't know." He says avoiding eye contact. "Anyway Mickey gotta go." He says before running off. Well that was weird. I continue to look around asking people where he is, but either they avoid me or say they don't know. I don't know what has gotten into everyone. They are acting so strange.

I've looked everywhere for him and just give up. Maybe he went off shopping. I head to the stage to listen to sound check and see him up there. How could I be so stupid, he was probably on the stage the whole time! I sigh and sit down to watch them. After getting bored I go off and go to my car. I get in a drive to the hotel to relax. We have 3 hours before the show and I don't want to stay there for 3 hours. I turn on the TV and watch 'The Office.' I laugh when Michael begins to act like Kelly. It is so sad when she slaps him, stupid woman.

After watching after watching 8 episodes I get up and head back to the car. I drive to the stadium and go backstage. I begin to look for Steven again and guess what? I can't find him. I don't get how he always disappears. I begin to ask everyone again and they act the same as last time . The only place I haven't checked is his dressing room. I start to head there and run into Joe. "Hey Joe, where you going?" I ask. "Gonna finish getting ready, and by the way you look great." He says before running off.

I get to the dressing room and hear weird noises. "Steven you ok in there?" I ask. He doesn't answer so I open the door. What I see makes me gasp. Steven is snorting coke out of Cathy's vah jj, and Lynn is naked next to them. "Steven!" I cry out. "Mishi it's not what it looks like." He yells getting up. He grabs me and I slap him. I then run out of the room. People look at me weird since I am crying and running. I get to Joe's dressing room, and bang on the door. He opens the door and looks surprised. "Mickey what's wrong?" He asks as he sets me on the sofa.

I explain what happened and he looks down sadly. "Joe I knew I should've gone with you." I say hugging him. I get on his lap and start making out with him. Before we know it both of us are naked. I look down and blush. He is the longest I've ever seen. He then puts it in. It hurts at first, but then it feels good. We are moaning so loud and I wonder why no one is yelling at us to shut up. Once we cum, we get redressed. "That's was great," Joe's says. I laugh and kiss him and we walk out together.

  The concert starts and I watch from the side. Steven then bumps into Joe. It seems like they are arguing. Joe throws down his guitar and begins to yell. "Fuck you Steven, I fucked Mickey." He yells and the crowd gasps. Joe then punches Steven. They start punching and kicking each other until Joe gets on top of Steven and starts punching his face. Once Joe is done he grabs his guitar and storms off the stage. Steven grabs his mic. "Because this lame ass security can't break up a fight I'm going home!" He yells before slamming the mic on the ground.

  The crowd starts booing as the stage shuts down. I run to Joe's dressing room and see him putting an ice pack on his face. "The whole world will know about this in a couple hours." I say. "I don't care, as long as I have you." He says and leans in to kiss me. I close the space and kiss him back. I don't care I'm that moment what anyone thinks about me, all I care about is having Joe with me.