It's a Relationship

I'm so so so so sorry that it's been a while, but I been busy with school and the lacrosse team that I help coach, I also will admit that I have been kind of lazy and not wanting to write as well.  Also sorry that it's almost been a month since my last update, sorry. Enjoy and all rights to the creators of Jurassic World/Park I only own my characters which are Jaycee, Jordanna, Stella, and Ashly. 

~AngelWings

***************************************************************************************

Jaycee POV:

"Mr. Grady, Ms. Hammond." Clair said while walking up to us "I need you to come take a look at something." Clair said to us "Why are you calling me Ms. Hammond it not like we don't know each other Clair." I said to her as Owen sat on his bucket nodding his head in agreement. "Jaycee, Owen." Clair said to us making us nodded our heads "If you're not to busy?" she asked us as I took a swing from my beer. (Not too long at writing this I realized that they had cokes not beer, my bad. ) "I'm pretty busy," Owen and I said at the same time. "We have an attraction." Clair said to us "Sorry Clair, but you're not really my type." I said as I shrugged my shoulders "I'm talking about the dinosaurs, Ms. Hammond." Clair said to me "Jaycee." I said "Stop with the formal stuff Clair were pass being all high and mighty with each other. Let's try and be civil with each other." I looked at her and she nodded "Fine Jaycee we made a new species." Clair said as she was swatting at a fly that was by her head. Owen had gone up to her as she was walking backward and swatting the fly away and grabbed it. "You went and made a new dinosaur?" Owen asked her as he walked away "Yeah, its kind of what we do here." Clair told him "The exhibit opens to the public in 3 weeks  Mr. Masrani wanted me to consult with you two." "You want to consult here or in my bungalow?" Owen asked her as we walked up to her. "That's not funny," Clair said to him "It's a little funny," I said from my place on the deck next to Jordanna and Stella who looked bored. As Owen walked up the stairs"We'd like you to evaluate the paddock for vulnerabilities." Clair told us as she walked up to where we were "Why us?" I asked her "I guess Mr. Masrani thinks since your able to control the T-Rex and Raptors-" Clair started "It's all about control it you." Owen said to here "I don't control the Lou and Owen don't control the Raptors. It's a relationship. " I told her "It's based on mutual respect. That's why you and I never went on a second date." Owen said from his spot next to me. My eyes widen I remember that they went on a date and Owen came back complaining to me and Ash. It was Ashly first week there my 3rd month working here. "come on Jordanna and Stella I'll call Ashly to come and take you to the park and you guys can do whatever you want." I told them as I walked to my jeep and grabbed my bag that held all my things inside. "There are your VIP passes, I'm sorry I can't come with you," I told them as I handed Jordanna the passes. I then grabbed my phone and texted Ash asking if she could take them to the park. Which she said she could and that she on her way. "Can we just focus on the asset, please?" Clair asked as I walked back over to them. "The asset?" I walked over to them "Look, I get it. You're in charge out here." Owen said as he stood up and turned back around to face her. "You gotta make a lot of tough decisions. It's probably easier to pretend these animals are numbers on a spreadsheet. But they're not they're alive." "I'm fully aware they're alive." Clair said to him "You might have made them in a test tube, but they don't know that. They're thinking I gotta eat, I gotta hunt, I gotta ..." Owen said than put his fist in the air and moved it back and forward. "You can relate to at least one of those things. Right?" Owen asked Clair while I tried to hold back a laugh. "I'll be in the car. You might want to change your shirt. They're very sensitive to smell." Clair said to Owen then walked to her car. I looked at her and took the final swing of my beer as Ashly's car came pulling in. "Jordanna, Stella Ash is here." I called to my cousins who got up and walked to me "Okay Ahsy is gonna take into the park and then you guys can do whatever you want okay." I told them and they nodded "sorry I can't come." "It's okay you got work." Stella told me with a smile causing me to smile "Okay have fun and stay safe." I told them with a hug. They soon left right after and I got into Clair's car in the passenger seat as Owen was changing his shirt. 

Jordanna POV:

Soon we arrived back into the park. "Ashly, what is the first place we should go to?" Stella asked from the back of the jeep. "Let's see I would go see the Mosasaurus show," Ash told us while driving up to the edge of the park. "They are having one in 30 minutes." I nodded "Well Stella lets go see the Mosasaurs show then." I told her as  I turned around in my seat with a smile that caused her to smile.

"The Mosasaur was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water where it preyed on anything it could sink its teeth into, including turtles, large fish, and even smaller Mosasaurs." The announcer said from her spot at the top of the platform, we were watching the Mosasaurs show just like Ash told us and when we got there we sat next to the two boys who we meant when we first enter the park. Stella and Greg the younger one wanted to sit next to each other and talk about the park while the older one named Zach and I were both on our phones until the show started and I put mine away. "Okay, folks, let's see if she still hungry after already eating today." The announcer told us as she brought out a dead Great White Shark that was on a crane "She's a little shy, so be nice and give her a hand when she comes out." "Zach, Zach! The Mosasaurs." I heard Greg said to his brother as the Mosasaurs jumped out and grabbed the shark. When she was landing she made a huge splashed that drenched us. "Oh my god! That was awesome!" Stella and Greg yelled at the same time as they looked at each other. I was smiling with a laugh along with Zach at our younger siblings excitement. Soon after the bleachers started to lower down so that we could see into the tank. "Hold on tight. We're gonna give you an even closer look at our Mosasaurs." The announcer had said as we could see into the tank and see the Mosasaurs underwater as she ate the dead shark. I was incredible to watch "It has 88 teeth." Stella told me. As I was smiling "next we're going to the hamster balls that Jay was talking about." I told her as she smiled.  

************************************************************************************************

A/N so I finished this update, I also again very sorry that it took so long to write, but I have been busy and then I was lazy.  Well, here it is and enjoys and I will try to get the next one up soon and next week a couple will be published since next week is my spring break. 

~AngelWings