Raptors got a new Alpha

A/N I'm sorry it took me this long to write this Chapter, but I felt so unsure about Ashly POV and if I just wanted to finish the book in this one chapter, but I decided just to publish this one as it's own chapter instead of the rest of the book.

~AngelWings ***********************************************************************************************

Jaycee POV:

"Jaycee I think that you should stay with Clair," Owen said to me after he had to Raptors capture the Indomuis Rex scent with the flesh she had torn out. "No, I'm going with you," I told him while looking him in the eyes "No matter what you say." This caused him to sigh and nod his head as he hands me a gun. He got on his motorcycle while on got on a four-wheeler on his left side. Soon after the Raptors, were let out with us following behind.

Jordanna POV:

As we were sitting int he back of the van, we got bored so Zach and I slowly opened the back window to see Clair watching a video form the camera that was on the Raptors. "Your boyfriends a badass." Zach said to Clair causing me to 'accidentally' elbow him. In doing this caused him to look at me as I continued to watch the video.

Ashly POV:

I was sitting on the right of Lowery while Hoskins sat to the left of Lowery. "Imagine if we had these puppies in Tora Bora." Hoskins said to us and then proceeded to lean over him and take Lowery cut and asked: "Are you recording this thing?" I looked at Lowrey who was looking at Hoskins totally done with him.

Jaycee POV:

We continued to move through the forest, but eventually, I noticed the Raptors started to slow down. "Their starting to slow down." I said allowed "They got something." Owen called into his radio.

As soon as the Raptors slowed down, we stopped and Owens held put his hand signaling everyone to stop. Everyone got off/out of their vehicles and held their guns and got into positions before the Raptors.

Stella POV:

As we were watching the video with Clair it got to the point where the Raptors had stopped "You know what? No, no, no. You guys are not gonna watch this." Clair said as she proceeds to close the window between us. "Keep the window closed." "No Clair wait," I said as the other started to say the same things.

Jaycee POV:

We all got into position with our guns raised, was to the left of Owen. Seconds, after we were in position the trees in front of the pack of raptors, started to move and appeared the Indomuis Rex. The only problem was that instead of attack the Indomuis Rex it looks as if they are communicating. "Something's wrongs," I could hear Barry said form Owen's right side "They're communicating" I continued to watch as the Raptors and the Indomuis Rex communicate then it hit me. "Now I know why they won't tell us what it's made of," I said directing it towards the boys "Why?" I could hear Barry asked "That thing's part Raptor." Owen and I stated at the same time. Just then the four Raptors turned their attention from the Indomuis Rex to us. I waited in position for Owens order of what to do next, until I heard "Engage!". Then all hell broke loose and everyone, but I started to shoot at the Indomuis Rex and Raptors. Eventually, someone shot a grenade launcher at the Indomuis Rex knocking her over causing Owen to stop shooting. Then continued when she got up and moved, I shot towards the Indomuis Rex since this was our mission, "Watch your six." Owen called out with his gun raised once the Indomuis was out of sight "Raptors got a new Alpha." Everyone was moving towards the direction the Indomuis Rex went, I followed close to Owen. As we followed the path of destruction that was caused, it was all quiet until the Raptors came out of hiding and started to attack everyone.

I eventually got separated from everyone and was running away from all the attack and in the process, I had run into Owen causing his arms to go around me "Jay are you okay." he said as he hugged me. "Yeah," I said while looking at him while he looked at me. Owen started to lean in, which made me lean in, but stopped when we heard screaming. "No! Blue." We looked over to see Blue on top of a log that Barry was in. "Jay, come on," Owen said as he pulled me to his motorcycle and got on while I got onto the back. Once we were settled, Owen started the throttle of the motorcycle and whistling to get her attention before taking off.

Jordanna POV:

Zach and I only opened the window, "Is everybody dead?" Gary asked Claire causing her to look at us "No, no, no. Everyone is fine." she said, "Don't lie to him." Zach said "He's scared. It's okay to lie when people are scared." Caire blurted out to us. "I wanna go home," Gary stated while Stella and I back away so they could have a family moment. "Jordanna, do you think Jaycee is okay?" I heard Stella asked I turned to my little and looked at her unsure of what to say "I don't know Stella, I hope she is tho." I told her.

All of sudden the boys quickly closed the window as Claire screams where heard. Then a man opened the door and started to shout "They're coming!" as a Raptor pounced on him causing us all to scream. During this time the truck moved forward causing the man who was getting attack by the raptor to fall off the back of the truck. Zach had his arm across my body while holding Gary, I was holding Stella's hand behind Gary body, while Stella held on to Gary with her other arm. "Just hold on back there!" we could hear Claire yell from the back.

While we were driving down the road we could see two Raptors following behind us while the doors swung open and closed, but never fully shutting. I looked at Zach who looked at me, Zach than started to slowly get up and reach for one of the tanks in the truck with us and pushed it out of the truck to stop the Raptors. I stood up behind him and turned to my left to see a stick like a thing and grabbed it. I went up next to Zach with the stick with me, he grabbed the stick and the two of us tried to turn it on and get it to work. "How do you turn this thing on?" I question allow, "I don't know." Zach cried out as the Raptor jumped onto the truck. By this time we were able to get it the stick on, turns out it is electrified. When the Raptor lunged at us Zach and I pushed the stick towards it knocking it off the back of the truck. "Are you guys alright?" Claire asked us "Did you see that?" Zach asked his aunt as Gary and Stella were sitting down fine, while Zach leaning up against the wall and I was leaning up against him with his right arm wrapped around my waist. "I can't wait to tell Mom," Gary said to his aunt. "Please, no. Do not tell your mother about that, ever." I heard Claire pleaded which caused me to let out a giggle.

While we were sitting we heard a motorcycle to see Owen with Jaycee on the back. "Owen." "Owen." the boys called out while Stella and I called out "Jaycee." "Jaycee" We started to cheer a bite while they went by us to talk to Claire on the way to the side Jaycee side a salute to us. While we riding in the back I was still leaning up against Zach with his arms wrapped around my waist "You did great." Zach whispered in my ears causing me to blush "So did you." I whispered back to him.

Ashly POV:

I was still in the control room with Lowrey while several guys were taking equipment and putting in boxes. "Is this what you had in mind?" I heard Lowrey ask to no one allow. I was still sitting next to him waiting for a phone call from Jaycee. "Hey." I heard a voice say I turned to see it was from Vivian. "They said we had to evacuate. There's a boat. You coming?" "Someone has to stay behind," he told her, she nodded said "Bye" and walked away. "You should go with them, Ashly," Lowrey said while turning to me. "No, I'm staying," I told him as I turned towards him "I have to wait for Jay and I'm not leaving you." He looked me in the eyes before grabbing my face and pulling me into a kiss, kissed back and wrapped my arms around my neck. Eventually, we pulled away looked at each other. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now," Lowrey said which to cause me to smile and blush.

*******************************************************************************************************