Why Can't I drive?

A/N sorry that it has been a while since I have written a little of over a month and I'm sorry about that. But now that schools out I have more time and I hopefully will get you more updates. Anyways all rights go to the creators of Jurassic World and I only own my characters which are Jordanna, Jaycee, Stella and Ashly. Enjoy

~Angelwings

****************************************************************************************

Jordanna POV:

I watched in fear as the dinosaur stood up and leaned over us in the ball. The dinosaur then turned us and rolled us over so were facing her by sticking her claw into the ball, I grabbed Stella's hand as we turned. The dinosaur then opened up her jaw and sunk her teeth into the ball trying to bite down on us causing us to scream. The more the dinosaur tries to bite us the month her teeth sunk in breaking the glass. She then picked us up and slammed us on the ground several times trying to break the glass. I held onto the side and Stella for dear life. The glass continued to break as we were all screaming "Jordanna," Zach said which caught my attention. I looked at him as he points to the seatbelts and the top where the glass was breaking. I got the message and when the dinosaur lifted us into the air I unbuckled Stella's and mine's seatbelt causing us to fall along with Zach and Gary. I felt myself be pushed down by Zach as the hamster ball came down on us. Once it was in the air Zach called out "Go, Go." while pushing Gary and Stella to run, as he grabbed my hand and started to run with me. I looked back to see the dinosaur through the ball roar and chase after us. "Gary, Stella go," I called Zach and I followed behind. We kept running as the dinosaur broke through the trees until we came to a waterfall, we turned around to see her coming right at us "We're gonna have to jump." Zach told us I looked at him like he was crazy. "I can't." Gary and I said, "Are you ready Gary." I heard Stella say as she grabs his hand and Zach's  "You can do it, Jordanna." Zach said to me as I shook my head  no "I can't swim." I told him "I got you." he said to me. "One, two," Zach said as he pulls me along with Stella and Gary. We jump into the water, and all I could feel is Zach hold my hand down. When I looked around in panic, but Zach held my hand down next to him as he pointed at Stella and Gary to wait a minute for the dinosaur to go away. Once the cost is clear Zach then starts to push Stella and Gary to shore while pulling me with him as I kicked my legs.

Once on shore, we all looked at each other "Jordanna you jumped." Stella said causing me to nod and I hugged her. "Thanks, Zach I said  as we all started to stand up "no probably, but you don't know how to swim?" he asked, "Yeah, when I was little I almost drowned making me not want to go in deep water that I can't walk and even learn how to." I told him and he nodded "I'm just glad you did." he said as he pulled me into a hug. 

Jaycee POV:

Clair, Owen and I were all in a jeep headed out to the valley with Owen driving and I'm seating in the passenger seat and Clair in the back. We stopped near a group of trees in the valley seeing a brachiosaurus laying on its side "Stay in the car." Owen said as he got out with me following him "He said to stay in the car." Clair told me. I looked at her then continued onto were the brachiosaurus is laying. As I was walking up I could see claw marks all over her body, I quickly walked up to her head were Owen as already on one side of her head. "Hey, It's okay," I said as I leaned over her head, kind of like I was hugging her with my hands on the top of her head and under her jaw. I ran my hand over the top of her head down her neck a bit, "its, okay, it's okay." I said as Clair came up and put her hand on the Brachiosaurus. The Brachiosaurus than started to lift her head a bit "it's okay, it's okay." Owen said this time. As all three of us laid a hand on her as she slowly took her final breath.  

Owen slowly got up after a couple of minutes with me following behind him. We all stood next to each other as we looked out into the valley "She didn't eat them." Owen stated, "It's killing for sport." I finished for him as all I saw were a bunch of dead Brachiosaurus laying on their sides. I then turned and ran towards the jeep, I got in the driver side and drove by the two. "Let's go my cousin's lives are in danger right now," I told the two as Owen got in the passenger seat and Clair in the back.