Indominus Rex

So here it is finally after a while. I hope you like it and I promise (maybe) that I will get the next chapter out soon. Well, enjoy and all rights to the creators of Jurassic World/Park I only own my characters which are Jaycee, Jordanna, Stella, and Ashly.

~AngelWings

***************************************************************************************

Jaycee POV:

We pull up to this large paddock with several workers working around the paddock. I get out of the car along with Owen and look at the paddock and wonder what the hell do they have in there. "We've been pre-booking tickets for months." Claire told us like I really care "The park needs a new attraction every few years in order to reinvigorate the public interest. Kind of like the space program. Corporate felt genetic modification would dup the wow factor". They are dinosaurs isn't that already amazing, this is Disneyland where you get a new thing for people to instead they are dinosaurs. "They're dinosaurs. Wow enough." Owen told her as we climb the steps that would lead us to the room where we can see into the pen "Not according to our focus group. The Indominus rex makes us relevant again." Claire told us Indominus rex? What kind of name is that? I question in my head as Owen asked the question out loud "We need something easy to scary and easy to pronounce. You should try and hear a 4- year- old try to say 'Archaeornithomimus.'" Claire told us as she tried to look at us "You should hear yourself trying to say it." I told her as she ignored me and opened the door the would bring into the room where we can see into the paddock. Claire walked straight in and to a panel that is in the center of the large windows, while Owen and I looking around inside the paddock through the large windows. "So what's this thing made of?" Owen asked her "The base genome is T-Rex. The rest is classified." She told us as she turned to look at us "You made a dinosaur and you don't even know what it made of?" I asked her in disbelief. "The lab delivers us finished assets and we show them to the public. Can we drop a steer, please?" Claire asked the man who I just realized was sitting off to the side in front of another panel in front of the windows. "How long has the animal been in here?" Owen asked her "All its life." She told us "Never seen anything outside these walls?" I asked her. So this animal has been in her all her life, with no siblings and never see the outside world. "We can't exactly walk it." She said as a crane lowed a piece of meat. "You feed it with that?" I asked her while pointing at it. "Is there a problem." "Animals raised in isolation aren't always the most functional." Owen told her from my side "Your raptors are born in captivity." Claire said trying to state a point that what they are doing is okay, but it's not since the Raptors are born with siblings "With siblings. They learn social skills. And I imprint on them when they're born. There's trust." Owen told her "The only positive relationship this animal has is with that crane." "At least she knows that means food." I finished for him, even tho Lou was born alone and was here for the first park giving her some experience, but I came along and trained her to have a relationship with me. "So, she needs a friend. Should we schedule play-dates? That sort of thing?" Claire asked sarcastically "Probably not a good idea." I told her as she started to tap on the glass since the dinosaur hasn't shown up yet. "Where is it?" she asked aloud probably directed to the security guard that is sitting in the corner. "Is it in the basement? Is there a downstairs?" Owen asked jokingly "Maybe it's in the rec room." I said adding on to Owen joke "It was just here. We were just here." Claire said confused, she then walked over to the control panel that the security guard was sitting at and started to click buttons as Owen and I had to look around the whole paddock wondering were the dinosaur is and why it hasn't shown up yet, as I was looking I heard many little alarms that sounded as the dinosaur wasn't certain areas of the paddock. I then walked over to another side that Claire and the security guard weren't on "Oh shite." Owen and I said at the same time as we saw claw marks all up the wall making it seem like the dinosaur had escaped. "This doesn't make any sense." I heard the security guard said, "These doors haven't been opened in weeks." "were those claw marks always there?" Owen asked the two which caused Clair to turn around and walk in our direction to see what we were talking about. "Do you think it? Oh god." Claire said as she rushes towards the door "She has a tracking implant in her back. I can track her from the control room." Claire left the room as I looked at the claw marks from the window they were all the way to the top and it looks as if the dinosaur climb out.