Chapter 5

JUNGKOOK POV
Jimin looked so flustered and Happy it was so sweet he hugged me from happiness. He looked so small in my arms I loved it, he looked me in the eyes with his beautiful shining eyes and smiled. He was so cute I looked at him and then at his lips his beautiful plum lips who look so sweet.

We all went to a Café and are, it was nice being with each other without a worry after we lunched we went to the van and were riding to the place where we had a photoshoot. It was a beautiful sight on the sea!

First we changed in our clothes for the shoot, I wore a black jacket with white kind of paint spots on it and a white shirt with a picture and text on it, Black shorts and red shoes, earings and ear piercings.

Then Jimin Hyung came he looked so adorable and handsome. He was wearing a blue fluffy zip up hoodie with a stripped shirt under it. Some blue shorts with white on it, long socks and green shoes under it, as accessories he wore earings and an ear piercing.

 Some blue shorts with white on it, long socks and green shoes under it, as accessories he wore earings and an ear piercing

I couldn't stop staring at him he was so perfect, I felt butterflys in my stomach. He looked my way and smiled at me with his eye smile, the one smile that made everyone melt, the smile I fell in love with. The perfect smile that could make the worst days perfect.

Now it was Jimins turn to do the shoot he was posing in difrent ways for the shoot. A few with Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi. I couldn't take my eyes of him how could he look so beautiful?

while I was dreaming Taehyung Hyung walked to me and was looking were I was staring at "Jungkookie where are you looking at?" He asked with a curious tone. "Hmm.. Did you say something Tae Hyung?" "Yeah I asked where are you looking at?" "Ohh just the beautiful sun" I said still staring at Jimin. "JUNGKOOK OMG!" Taehyung screamed out of nowhere.

"ARE YOU STARING AT JIMINIE HYUNG?!" That took me off guard.