Chapter 10

JIMINS POV
After he told me that I couldn't think straight anymore "Tae I think you are just confused there is no way that Jungkook likes me! He isn't gay!" I said still very shocked. "Jimin Hyung did you never see how he looked at you?" Taehyung asked me. "Taehyung was that what the fight was about?"
"Yes it was, Namjoon Hyung said that we couldn't tell someone because it can have effect on the group so I became mad because I think everyone deserves to love who ever they want!" After he said that I felt more save it was hard for a Kpop artist to be gay because that can have a huge impact. "Lets go down stairs for now and talk it out with Namjoon Hyung!" I said and he nodded in response.

JINS POV
He was thinking about god knows what he looked troubled "Jin Hyung"
"Yes?" I asked. "Do you think that Jungkook is gay?" He looked at me and that's when I began to think "Hmm I don't know there is a chance he is but I don't think it's bad if he is gay."
I looked at him and smiled. "But what if people get mad because of it or if ARMYs get upset!? What do we do then?" He asked me with a concerned look. "Namjoon if ARMYs judge Jungkook or anyone because of there sexuality then it aren't real ARMY! ARMYs support us through everything! Gay and straight included." He looked a little more at ease. "What if our staff gets mad or the manager!?"
"Namjoon don't worry so much that doesn't make anything better!" I said with a smile. "You are right hyung." "So let me guess the fight was about the fact that Taehyung thought that Jungkook was gay and you were concerned because of everything you just said?" I asked. "Yes." He looked a little awkward now. "Lets go down stairs and make it up with Taehyung!" "Okay Hyung!" He looked a little more at ease.

YOONGIS POV
After a while we heared some foot steps, the four of them came down stairs after a long time. Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other.

"Sorry for everything I said." They said at the same time.