Chapter 18

The two boys were now cuddling on the couch while eating pizza and watching a movie. It was nice for them just sitting with each other no worries in the world, of course they knew that they had to tell there band members, manager and so many others that they were dating but that worry was for later.

Jungkook looked at Jimin admiring the smallers beautiful face no flaws only perfection and those lips who taste so sweet.

The younger leaned closer to Jimin and closed the gap between them, at first Jimin was taken aback when he felt the youngers lips move against his lips but after a while he moves his lips to it was a gentle kiss.

Jungkook broke the kiss and stared deep into the smallers eyes. "Your lips are as sweet as sugar~" He said and attacked Jimins lips again.

The smaller placed himself on Jungkooks lap not breaking the kiss. Jungkook licked Jimins bottom lip asking for an entrance which the smaller gave, he slid his tongues in and the smaller let out a quiet moan and the younger groaned.

There moment was broken by someone opening the door. Jimin went of Jungkooks lap and sat next to him again, As if nothing happend... Atleast they tried but the atmosphere was awkward.

"Are you guys alright?" Jin asked the boys, they looked at each other and nodded. "Guys we have to tell you something!" Jungkook said while looking at his Hyungs, confidence slowly fading of his face after he said that.

And Jimin he was trembling he thought about the fight between Taehyung and Namjoon and scared to make things worst. He just didn't want to keep it a secret forever and especially not for his members, it would make thing only more complicated.

"We... Ehm yeah like are kinda... You know." Jungkook stuttered now looking kinda terrified. "Jungkook just tell whats wrong we won't get mad." Yoongi smiled and sitting next to the other patting his back. Everyone took a seat and looked at Jimin and Jungkook.

"We are in a relationship!" Jungkook said and looked down avoiding eye contact with his members.