Chapter 16

THIRD PERSON POV
The boys were now so close that they could feel each others breath on there lips. They were looking in each others eyes.

"I love you Jungkook." Jimin said and with that the younger closed the space between them, Jungkook grabbing Jimins waist to pull him closer, Jimin placed his arms around Jungkooks neck and slowly the kiss became more heated. It was not rough but a gentle and lovable kiss, the boys pulled away to take a breath heads against each other. "Jimin I love you too." Jungkook whispered in the smallers ear. Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook "Lets go home Kookie, I think that we practiced enough for today." "Okay Hyung." And with that they grabbed there stuff and walked out of the building.

The walk to the dorms was nice, The boys walked down the street hand in hand and didn't care if people looked at them with disgust.
'Love really gives you confidence' Jungkook though, of cource he didn't care what others though he wanted to show the world that Jimin was only his property. But then it hit Jungkook 'Jimin isn't mine I didn't ask him to be my boyfriend yet'
and that was when Jungkooks plan changed.

"Hyung I want to show you something can you come with me?" Jungkook asked his hyung. "Of cource Kookie lead the way!" The elder smiled.

Jimin was singing while they were walking, he was singing the song 'Wings' from there album it was the outro song and Jimins voice matched perfectly with it. "Spread, spread, spread my wings." It was music to the youngers as if an angel was singing in his ears.

After a nice walk they were finally there. "Wow it's beautiful!" Jimin gasped. "Not as beautiful as you." The younger mumbles. it was a park filled with beautiful Cherry Blossom trees. There was a bench between two trees and behind that was a small river. Jungkook sat down on the bench and patted the space next to him gesturing Jimin to sit down.

Jimin sat down and Jungkook grabbed the elders hand as id the boy would disappear if he didn't hold on tight enough, Jungkook looked in Jimins eyes. "Jimin Hyung I want to ask something." "What is it Kookie?" Jimin smiled at him.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?!" Jungkook asked the elder boy infront of him with a smile on his face.