Chapter 13

THIRS PERSON POV
Jungkook walked to Jimin. "But Hyung why are you here so late? Why aren't you at the dorm sleeping?" Jungkook asked Jimin. "I wasn't tired Kookie don't worry." Jimin smiled but Jungkook didn't believe him.

"Jiminie Hyung how long is this going on?" Jimin was shocked by the sudden question of Jungkook. "N...Not so long" Jimin looked troubled. "Hyung you are really bad at lying so please just tell the truth already."

Jungkook walked closer and closer to Jimin until he was standing right infront of him. "Hyung I'll ask it one more time. How long is this going on?" Jungkook asked Jimin. "A...A few mon...months." Jimin stuttered. "Hyung! That is so bad for you! What about your sleep you need to sleep!" The younger boy said with a worried face. "I...It's fine Ko...Kookie really!" The elder boy smiled. "Jimin Hyung?' "Y...Yes Kook...Kookie?" Jimin was trembling. "Why are you doing this? Why do you overwork yourself?"
"I..I just wa...want it to b...be per...perfect." Jimins eyes started to fill with tears.

"Jiminie Hyung." Jungkooks voice was soft, "You are perfect, I have never met someone who is more perfect than you! You are so talented you can sing, dance and make the worst days perfect with your smile!" Jungkook said with his bunny smile on his face. That was the moment that Jimin brusted into tears "Th...Thank y...you Kookie!" Jimin smiled through the tears.

"I will help you with your dance Hyung! Just tell me where you are struggling with!" Jungkook said and Jimins head shot up. "Re...Really?" "Yes of cource!" Jungkook grabbed Jimins hand staring in his eyes and Jimin never felt saver before then he felt right there. "C...Can you he...help me with Mi...Mic Drop?" The smaller asked. "Of cource Hyung!"

"Lets start from the beginning!" Jungkook said. And that is how it all began that is were there story starts and that is how they fell in love even more then they already did.