Chapter 1

Angela's P.O.V

I woke up with a smile in my face.

Today is the the day i've benn waiting for.

I stood of my bed and went to my bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Then i went to my closet to change.

Oh gosh.

I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!

I chosed a light blue long skirt. Long in the back and short in the front, and a white shirt.

I went back to the bathroom and put on cocealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and light pink lipgloss on my lips. I want to look good.

Then i choosed the accsesories.I put on a cross long neckless, earings, and my charm braclet.

The charm braclet represented the friendship of Katie and I. We have

been bestfriend's since first grade.

Im going to miss her a whole lot.

Then i went downstairs were my dad was waiting for me. I went to the kitchen to eat some cereal and some fruits. Then after i finished i cleaned the dishes, then my dad came inside the kitchen.

" Come here " My dad said with open arms.

I went to him and huged him tightly. I started to tear up , and he rubbed it off with his thumb.

" Im going to miss you alot dad, you know you mean alot to me, you have always been there for me in the good's and bad's"

" Im going to miss you to honey. But you have to do this for your own good " " You are the best thing that has happened to me "

" Me to "

Then we stayed like this for a while, hugging and crying.

" Well, Katie is waiting for me outside "

" Ok, ill miss you, take good care "

" Bye "

Then I see her white car waiting outside. And I realize how much im going to miss her, if i miss her a day, imagine how much im going to miss her for years.

I walk toward thr car and open it the door of the front seat and sit inside saying hi to her puting my bags in the back seats. But then i see somebody else bags.

" Katie. Whos bags are those? ".

" Well.... I kind of lied to you " She says and a huge smile spreads accros her face.

" What?! "

" Well the truth is im actully going to UH too "

" WHAT?!?! "

Then I wrap my arms around her, hugging my best friend thats coming with me, my best friend that took her v-

" We better keep going or we will miss our flight " She says and she starts the car to go to the airport.

...

Then we are in Texas.

This was my dream since little to come to this university. The one were my parents fell inlove in, wear they graduated in.

In this state is were they had me, were they got married in. But met the worst enimes, the enimes that made their life misarble.

Then we took a taxi to go to the adress of the house of my mom were Katie and I will be staying.

My mom lives with Roger, my step-dad. My mom and dad divorsed when i was 7, but they never told me why. Thats why she lives in Texas, becouse of that and she wanted to go somewere else to start her live again, she wanted to stay away of my dad as far as posible. But why did she choose here, were her live started with my dad?

Then we are infront of the house. No, not house, MANSION. It's beautiful and big and its full of red roses. We go to the front door and knock on it.

When the door opens there is this guy, cute guy. He has blonde hair, and his eyes are a beutiful blue.