Chapter 7

For a second i feel nervous to open the door but I have to remember he is just my friend, there is nothing to be nervous about.

I grab my backpack and fix my hair a little just to make sure.

I open the door and there he is with red flowers in his hands, my favorite.

"Liam, oh my gosh you look so handsone...."

"You look gorgeous, and these flowers are for you" I blush and take the flowers.

We stand there, Him looking at my green eyes and me looking at his beautiful brown eyes. I fill like there is butterflies every where in my stomach.

"We should go" he says
I close the door behind me and as we start walking together i feel his hand getting closer to mine and he grabs it. I have never felt this way before, I feel loved. Just as we get in the car I see Harry and the blonde girl that took my locker away. They where kissing,Harry grabing her leg and....

"Are you okay?" I get distracted by Liam's voice.

"Yeah in fine, we should get going or we are going to be late"

The car passes through them witch they are still kissing. Are they like dating or something?

Angela that is none of your business, or is it?

Gosh im so confused right know I just have to think of this little romantic detail Liam just did.

In now in Science class witch is so boring. The teacher gets a call from the office and he says he has to leave for 15 minutes and for us to keep working in our assiment.

"Finally he leaves thank god" Oh its miss blonde head.

Everybody starts talking and this girl closes the door and locks it, what are they doing?

"Okay everybody so we have 30 minutes to enjoy this moment, and yeah I know he said 15 minutes but I got this planned so I guess its a little party!!"

What the!!!

People get some red cups from their backpacks and drinks.This cant be happening, this people are out of their minds.

Blonde head gets on top of Harry.. okay.

"Harry babe, you have no idea how much I love you"

It seems like everybody is doing the sane thing and im just here watching everybody kissing, dancing, drinking and...

Blonde head and Harry start kissing hard, she starts moving towards his neck witch makes him moan, she takes his shirt of and hes start touching her boobs... okay.

OKAY i have to leave I cant stay here.

I open the door and go to the bathroom to try to just calm myself. What just happened and why do i feel like I wanna cry?

•••••••••••••••••••••••

okay guys im sooooo sorry i havent uploaded anything ive just had no time becouse of school but know i do becouse its thanksgiving break yeah!!!