Chapter 3

Katie and I fell in our beds of so much unpacking .

" God, that was alot of stuff we had to unpack "

" Yes. Im so tired, and bored. "

" We could go shopping or something. "

'' Yeah but, we dont know the city. We could get lost or something. We should just stay inside "

" Or we could ask Niall, he should know. "

" Yeah but- "

" No more ' but's '. Now lets go ask Niall. "

" I cant. "

" Why not? "

" I dont know if I told you but, Niall is the son of Roger, wich means..... "

" He is your, brother. "

" Yeah, and I don't know how to feel about it honestly. It seems so easy to accept but actually, its not. Its a huge impact ya know? Because through this time my mom left me and I never knew that all this time she had a son too, and she took care of him instead of me. Its not that I'm jealous or anything but, it hurts. "

" Oh my god. That was very deep. Im gonna start to tear up " She says and i can already hear her sniffs.Fake.

" But anyways... Do you wanna go shopping? "

I say nothing. Im not really in themood to go out but, im bored as shit, so why not? Ill just go.

" Okay then, lets go. "

She immediately grabs my hand and pulls me all the way outside to the car.

" Katie my bag!"

" Don't worry. I got it. "

.............

" Umm......... so how are we gonna get there if we dont even know this city? "

" Thats why Google exists "

Then she grabs her iPhone while I look out the window.

The city is beautiful and the weather feels amazing. I notice that the streets are kind of busy. Then comes the beautiful buildings, they are so tall.

While im looking outside I notice a motorcycle beside our car and there is a boy and a girl. The boy turns to my direction and winks at me.

Then thankfully the light turns green and the car starts moving. I actually felt super uncoftorble. But I have to remind myself that I'll never see that guy again. He had brown eyes and that's all i could see. But those eyes I could never forget them.

...........

Now we are inside The Galleria and its bigger then I thought. Its super big, and its full of amazing stores. But what I mostly like about it was the ice skating area. I wanted to go and skate, i love doing it. I always used to do it when I was little. I had so much fun and I enjoyed doing it. When I skated I was in my own little world and I would forget of everything and all the pain i was through. But at the same time it brought awful memories that haunts me every night.

" Hello?! "

" Oh sorry I was..... "

" Again huh? "

I nod.

" I know its hard to forget what happened but you have to let it go. They were all lies. "

" But the worst part is that you sacrificed your- "

" Stop. Don't go further then that. I could never let anyone hurt you. Your my best friend "

And we shock are bracelets together like we always do making us smile.

" Lets get some Starbucks! "

Then we got our Starbucks drinks and we were walking through the big mall searching for more stores.

Then I bumted into somebody.

"I am so sorry I didnt watch were I was g-" Then I recognize who the pearson infront of me is. He is the guy from the motorcycle, how could I forget those brown eyes.

"No, im sorry. I didnt watch we're I was going." He gave me an apologizing smile. His voice was a deep british voice, witch I liked alot.

"Oh, look that's the store I love so much. See ya later" Then she winks at me. She can sometimes be annoying.

"Um yeah. You are the guy from the motorcycle, that was beside my car, and you winked at me..."

"I I didnt wink at you. It was something I had in my eye." He says super nervous.

"Dont worry about it" I giggle"Anyways, im Angela Willson." I say smiling.

"Oh, Im Liam, Liam Payne. Nice to me you." He says reaching for my hand so We could shake hands, and shook hands.

"So, you new here?"

"Yeah, I just moved here from Washington to go to UH"

"You go there?!" He asks in a shoking face.

"Yeah, why?" I asked confused.

"Well because Im going there to."

"Really?! Well thats cool. Then I guess ill be seeing you there" I giggle and he smile's.

"Liam! Can we leave already!" This girl approaches us with a ton of bags in her arms. She is tall, With brown hair and her ends are blonde dipped dyed, she is skinny and tan, and her eyes are super blue.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a date. Im super sorry." I say apologizing super embaresed.

"What?!" They both say at the same time in a confusing voice.

"What!No. She is my sister, Kimberly."

Oh my god. Im so embaresed.

"Yeah, nice to meet you, and I'm not his girlfriend. Don't worry, he is single, I know he is super hot."

I can already feel my cheeks getting super red.

"Kim!" He whispers-shouts.

Then Katie comes to rescue me. Thank god.

"Im back" She says in calm voice and she stares at me telling me to present her.

"Oh, um. She is my best friend Katie, Katie this is Liam, Liam this is Katie."

"Hi, nice to meet you" Liam says.

"Me to" Katie says.

"And I am Kimberly, Liam's sister."

"Nice to meet you to" Katie says.

"Can I I Have Your number? If you don't mind"Liam says a little shy.

"Sure" He hands me his phone and I write my number on it.

"Thanks. I should better get going."

"Oh yeah me to. Nice to me you all"

"Same" All of them say at the same time.

Then we all start laughing.

.................

Hope you guys enjoyed and im sorry i didnt update this soon enough,

Love Karen xx